Intentions

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 7:

 

“Eunbi?”

As she picked up the phone that night, it was already clear to her.

 “You don’t have to talk Eunbi. I’m sure you were at home.”

That familiar voice on the other line was definitely him.

“I’m afraid your sister might hear you talking to me…”

She was right all along. And Yi Ahn, he had every right to be mad at Taekwang.

“I know I’ve told you this a lot of times…but I want to tell you again that…”

More than being sorry for him, Eunbyul can feel anger starting to build up inside her. And no it’s not because she’s jealous over her sister.

“…I’m still waiting Eunbi”

More than thinking about her own feelings, she wondered on how her sister must be feeling. She also wondered if this guy is even aware of what he’s doing.

“Unnie! Are you sleeping already?”

Pressing the end button she quickly dropped the phone to the drawer and closes it. Just in time as her sister Eunbi opened the door of their room.

“Why are the lights off unnie?”

Eunbyul knows her sister has already been honest on her feeling towards Taekwang. But it seems the guy doesn’t know when to give up. And she can’t blame it on her sister for still being too kind towards the guy.

“Umma wants you to join us…are you—“

“I’m tired. Maybe next ime Eunbi”

That same night when she talked to Yi Ahn she knows he was really the guy she wants her sister to be with. and as for Taekwang, yes, she honestly liked the guy. But that’s really not what matters right now.

Even though Eunbyul doesn't know if her sister can see her through the dark room, she give her a weak smile.

“Just go and have fun Eunbi”

As her mind was more than focused on one thing.

I'll take care of Taekwang for you.

…………………………………………………………………………………................................................................................…........................................................................…………………………………………

But can she really do it?

“It’s really weird”

“Right…Does Gong Taekwang and Eunbyul…I mean—“

“Haena she’s here.”

Now that people we’re already talking about her.

“But they went to school together again…and late…”

Eunbyul know all the whispering and stares of the students at the canteen were directed at her. Her friends Songjoo and Shijin were already seated and both look worried as they were looking at her. While her sister was walking beside her as they were carrying their tray of food.

“For some reason it’s not weird when it was Eunbi before since we thought her personality changed right?”

“Yeah but with Eunbyul being Eunbyul it’s—“

Eunbyul heaved out a sigh as she turned to look at the one who was speaking.

“Gong Tae!”

But when she heard his name she automatically looked around until her gaze stopped at him.

Gong Taewang was walking in their direction. But with that smile she knows his eyes were only looking at her sister. So even before he can approach them Eunbyul stood in front of her sister, blocking her from Taekwangs view.

“Gong Taekwang…”

The whole canteen went silent while the guy he called raises his brow at her. Eunbyul doesn’t want to make a scene. But she knows being Go Eunbyul will make it hard for her to avoid that.

“…let’s eat together”

Some gasps and oohs were heard and Eunbyul fight the urge to glare at each and every one of them. Why are they making this a big deal? She felt her sister pulled her arm lightly but she just stood there waiting on how the guy will react. She was ready for the worst.

But as Taekwang’s smile turned into a smirk, Eunbyul felt her heart stopped beating. went dry as she can’t even bring herself to speak as he walked passed her. Andwhen she heard through the quiet canteen, the dropping of his tray on the table she  froze in place.

“Yah Gong Tae!”

“Eunbyul-ah”

She heard the nearing voice of her friends as they seemed to be going towards her. This is so embarassing. She doesn’t know if she can even walked to her own seat even with her friends helping her. But when she felt someone grabbed her tray she slowly looked up.

“Why are you still standing here?”

Her eyes widened as it was really hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter