Disturbed

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 10:

 

I’m not really your sister’s problem.

It was like the feeling of getting a hangover. Despite the fact that she doesn’t even know what alcohol really taste like.

Eunbyul rolled on her sheets and realized her sister was no longer there. She looked at the clock and she bolted out of bed as soon as she saw the time.

“I’m late” she mumbled annoyed. She started running to the door but she took a step back when it opened

“Oh unnie…I’m glad you’re awake already”

Dressed not in their school uniform but in a white floral dress is her sister Eunbi. She noticed how her hair was curled today, the way she herself usually would do her hair on a normal basis.

Oh right. Suddenly she remembered. There’s no class today.

Her sister tilted her head a bit while she lazily walked back to their bed. Plopping down, Eunbyul holds her head as it seemed to have throbbed a bit. Maybe it’s because of her abrupt waking earlier.

There’s someone out there…that’s bothering your sister.

She looked back at Eunbi and sees her just curiously looking at her.

“Are you alright unnie?” her sister worriedly asked her

 “Are you going somewhere?”

Eunbyul asked her sister instead as she really seemed prepared to go out. She even carries the bag she has gifted her when she comes back from the US. She watched as her sister’s expression suddenly become bashful.  And she knows instantly that her guess is right.

“Have fun on your date” she starts smiling back at her before lying on the bed again”Is mom here already?”

“Ani…she said she’ll be here in the afternoon.”

She heard her sister mumbled but her attention was not on her now. But to the pain her head is giving her at the moment.

“Something came up at aunt’s house”

“Oh” She just mumbled before covering herself with the blanket.

“Do you want to go with us unnie? Yi Ahn and I were going to the amusement park”

She felt someone sat on the edge of the bed but Eunbyul just closes her eyes. Is it because of lack of sleep?

“Are you not feeling well unnie?”

Her sister rested a hand on her shoulder.

“I’m—“

But even before she can answer, both of them heard someone’s voice calling her sister.

“Yi Ahn is here”

Eunbyul can almost see the smile on her sisters’ face as she mumbled those words. It seemed her sister has stood up as she felt the bed bounce a bit. She thinks she’s gonna puke any minute.

“Unnie—“

“I’m okay. Lock the door. Just tell Yi Ahn I’m still sleeping”

She heard her sister mumbled an okay and some other things her mind is not really registering at the moment. A few seconds passed and she hears the door closes. Distant voices of Eunbi and Yi Ahn talking outside came next and it made her headache even worse. She didn’t even mind if her phone was ringing as she tried to sleep again.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Do you think they know you took it?

He crept into the kitchen. Their cleaning lady said that his dad was at school today even though it’s a weekend.

It’s safe with me don’t worry.

He remembered that day when he was having her usual visit to the rooftop then he sees the only person he wants to see in the whole school. He thought it was his lucky day.

But i think it’s more wrong this way…

Opening one of the cabinets in the kitchen, Taekwang’s eyes sparkled at the sight of the bottled drink he was forbidden to touch.

That day at the rooftop was the same as he saw the only person he was forbidden to love.

Don’t be scared.

The girl he knows who already like someone else. He looked at the bottle he’s going to take out from that cabinet with the fear of getting caught.

I’ll keep it a secret.

Eunbi!

When she looked at him that day with that scared expression…

“Gong Taekwang!”

It was the same as this day when he looked at the one who called him.

“Aboji…”

……………………………………………………………………………………................................................................................…………………………………………

Go Eunbyul!

Someone was calling her. She finds herself walking through that familiar shoreline where she laid her sister after rescuing her from drowning.

Who are you?

She calls out but the only reply she heard was another call of her name.

Go Eunbyul!

She continued walking till her eyes shifted to the river. From the middle of the river, she doesn’t know how that person does that but is he really standing on the water?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter