Unexpected

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 1

What are you expecting now that you're back at Sekang High?

Go Eunbyul: After being in the USA I realized all I wanted is to have a new beginning in a place where I have learned a lot. Sekang High is the place that witnessed all the mistakes I have done. And now I’m planning to let it witness the new beginning me and my twin sister Go Eunbi will both have starting from this day.

“No secret can stay hidden for too long. But I thought it’s just a matter of how good you are at hiding it, until I found myself revealing my secret with my own lips. This shouldn’t have happened if only I have carefully read everything from the start.”

Unexpected

When Eunbyul found herself standing again at the gate of Sekang High, she was ready for the new beginning she had dreamed of, for her and her sister Eunbi. As she walked across the same hallway she used to walk a few months ago, she thought of the things she and her twin will do together, experience together and love together without anything or anyone in their way.

She told her sister that her flight was cancelled until next month but it was just a lie. She just wanted to surprise her so she headed straight to school after staying at a hotel last night. But she didn’t expect that she will be the one surprised instead.

“Sir, there’s a fight--”

The guy who just entered stopped as he saw her. Eunbyul nodded in recognition at the guy who used to be her classmate before and he just nodded back.

“That class again right? These kids really don’t know when to stop.”

Eunbyul turned to look at the one who spoke. She watched as the guy quickly grabbed a long stick. But just when he was about to dash outside when someone stopped him. Teacher Kim has held the older guy's arm and tells him he will take care of it instead.

“I’m going there for my first class.” he spoke in a baritone voice.

“But Teacher—."

“Transfer student” he just cut him off “Follow me.”

Those were the last words Teacher Kim said before he finally heads outside. Eunbyul cast a glance at the other teacher in the room and saw the annoyed look on his face as he dropped the stick back to its place. Eunbyul just smiled to herself then started following the teacher outside.

Walking behind him, Eunbyul can’t help taking glances at each of the rooms they pass. Days just pass by so quickly and now she’s finally back. She’s really looking forward to enjoy the rest of their school year here in peace.

“Gong Taekwang! Stop it!”

Yet she sighed, as the moment they were near their classroom she heard his name. There were sound of things falling down and shouts from the female students while the guys seemed to be cheering. As expected Gong Taekwang. If there’s a fight, for sure he will always be involved in it.

“Those rascals”

She heard Teacher Kim mutter as he stopped walking and paused outside the room. Eunbyul knows that she will just have to wait for him to call her inside but then Teacher Kim turned to look at her.

“Just follow me,” he uttered, ”We don’t have time to wait for those idiots to stop fighting.”

Eunbyul blinked and tried not to laugh at their professor’s choice of words but then she just nodded. Teacher Kim started walking inside the classroom and like as he ordered Eunbyul followed him. At first she was not interested on what’s happening inside until some of her classmates noticed her presence and started calling her.

“Eunbyul-ah”

She heard Shijin’s voice and she instantly look at her. The girl waves excitedly and somehow seemed to momentarily forget about the fight. Eunbyul waved back and smiled at her friend. That’s when she noticed Gong Taekwang beside Shijin. He already had a few bruise on his face. She clicked her tongue and she crosses her arms as she just stares at him. Yet the moment Taekwang looked at her she looked away. But then her eyes landed on Songjoo holding an arm of a guy as she was struggling to stop him from charging towards Taekwang.

A loud thud on the table was heard as Teacher Kim dropped his books.

“That’s enough!”

 The students quickly looked in front.

“Oh that scared me.”

Most of them mumbled as they they hurried back to their own seats. Some of them started greeting Eunbyul discreetly as if they were afraid for Teacher Kim to hear them talking. But this time Eunbyul’s eyes were just focused on the guy Taekwang was fighting with.

Songjoo, who seemed to still have not noticed her looks really worried as she keeps pulling the guy away. Eunbyul then wondered where Eunbi was. But that’s not what matters now. She can’t believe that the guy who Taekwang was fighting with was him. Of all people. She then saw Ki-tae, the guy Taekwang usually fights with reading quietly in a corner while her girlfriend Haena was beside her.

“Go back to your seat. Both of you” Teacher Kim ordered in an angry but controlled voice.

Gong Taekwang surprisingly followed as he slump to his seat only to instantly bows his head on his table. While Song

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter