Mistake

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: This is a really long chapter and I don’t know where to cut it so I just posted it the way it is. I tried my best to make it not confusing but I don’t know if it worked XD because I kept alternating scenes too much. So please feel free to ask questions at the comment section <3

Chapter 3

‘I thought I was one step near to solving the problem’

“Sorry”

“Yah Eunbi”

‘It never occurred to me that…

“I’ll leave first too”

…I had taken the wrong path‘

Mistake

“What did you just say?”

Things have turned out differently. She was supposed to be the one surprising Taekwang by coming up here. But now she was caught off guard by what he told her.

“Do I really have to repeat it?”

The guy in front of her frowned as he seemed to be the one annoyed when it should have been her. Is he saying that he knew all along that she was keeping an eye on him? And most importantly does he knew why she was here in the first place?

“Yes I know it.”

The guy speaks lazily as if he really just read what’s on her mind. He sighed before casually sitting down on the ground. He patted the space beside him as he looked up at her.

“What?” Eunbyul looked down at him, “I am not…sitting there,” she told him ephasizing every words as she kicked the space beside the guy causing some dust to flew and reach his face.

 “Aissh…” Taekwang rubbed his eyes, "Yah! We have a lot to talk about”

“But we don’t have to talk…” She said giving him a bored a look "...a lot.”

Taekwang raises his brow as he just kept looking up at her.

 “I just have to say something and you have to agree,” Eunbyul shrugged.

This earns a snort from Taekwang before the guy started laughing. He messes with his hair as he leans his back on the railings of the rooftop.

“I’m telling you for the second time," he said now looking elsewhere, "Sit.”

“I don’t want to,” Eunbyul raises her voice this time. She didn’t even move an inch from where she was standing, “Just leave my sister alone and—“

“The last time,” he cut her off as he looked up at her again, “Sit here Go Eunbyul.”

“Okay…we can talk now.”

As Eunbyul was busy dealing with Taekwang, she was oblivious to the fact that her twin sister was now somewhere else again.

“I’m glad that I received your message after my sister had given me back my phone”

Leaving Songjoo and Shijin at the canteen exactly a few minutes after Eunbyul has left; Eunbi now stands in between two large bookshelves, cautiously looking around every now and then.

“Why are you not answering? Are you still there?”

There we’re only few students when she entered the library but still she chooses the last row of shelves to talk on the phone. Eunbi held the phone closer to her ear as she tried to speak quietly. There was a soft breathing sound on the other line before she can finally hear someone started speaking.

“Eunbi-ah”

All of a sudden Eunbi felt uneasy. She squinted her eyes at the row of shelves in front of her.

“Why?” she said trying to make her voice sound normal, "What happened this time?”

The shelves in front of her we’re filled with books and she wondered if it was just her imagination but she seemed to be seeing something from the tiny slit on the few empty slot there. She tried to ignore it as she focused again on the one she’s talking with.

”Are you okay?" She even asked the person on the other line as she hasn’t heard a reply.

“They…moved.”

Eunbi gasp as a book falls on one of the shelves, creating a loud thud on the wooden floor. And at the sound of footsteps she quickly runs to the other side of the shelf.

“They left the other day.”

But Eunbi saw no one was there.

“Eunbi-ah…”

The person on the other line kept talking but Eunbi was getting distracted. She played with the little trinklet on her phone while she keeps looking around.

“Did they really...leave?”

However, as the news starts to sink in, Eunbi felt somehow relieved.

“Isn’t that a good—."

“But I’m scared Eunbi.”

“Do you think I’m scared of you?”

Eunbyul kicked the guy’s legs hard making him yelp as he glared at her. She clicked her tongue and cocked her head to the side as she looked down at him.

“Right. Now I’m literally looking down on you. Is this really what you want?” she smirked.

Taekwang gasp then quickly moved to stand up. But then he stopped midway before sitting down again.

“Fine.Let’s talk like this. You’ve always looked down on me anyway,”

Eunbyul sighed “Just say yes.”

“Yes to what?”

“Do I really have to repeat that?” She said repeating what Taekwang has told her earlier.

“Do you really think I will do it just because you asked me to?” the guy replied.

“That’s what I expected you to do.”

Taekwang blinked, “Yah...” he laughed, "What do you mean by that’s what you expected? Since when did I follow what you say?”

“This is the first time I’m asking you something,” she said as a matter of fact.

Taekwang stopped and nodded as if he suddenly seemed to agree at that statement. The guy then scratches his head.

“Go Eunbyul…” he sighed, ”Eunbi and I are—."

“Friends," she nodded, ”I know.”

Taekwang paused for a second before speaking again.

“R-right we’re friends so—.“

“And her boyfriend is YiAhn. Do you know that too?”

 “They’re not in a relationship," he blurted out.

Eunbyul chuckled, “Are you really sure?”

The guy opened his mouth to speak, and Eunbyul watched as his angry expression softened after a few seconds before he looked down at his hands.

“Either way you and Eunbi will never be together anyway,” She uses the situation as her advantage, “Because I don’t want you for my sister either.”

Taekwang kept looking at his hands and for a moment Eunbyul felt sorry for him. But since she knew it might be her only chance she just kept on talking.

“If you really care for Eunbi and how she feels…don’t bother her anymore.”

“Am I really being a bother to her?” suddenly he spoke again.

His voice was full of hurt and Eunbyul easily sensed that. The guy rolled on his feet and this time slowly stands up. Eunbyul forced her feet to stay still as the guy takes a few steps towards her.

“Or is it just you that dislike me that much?”  

“I’m really don't get Eunbi. She's really getting on my nerves.”

The two girls we’re back at the classroom after the school bell rings, ending their lunch break.

“Yah Songjoo. What are you saying?”

Shijin whispered as she looks around wondering if any of her classmates heard her friend. But luckily all of them seem to be too busy to even notice them.

“She’s getting more annoying than Eunbyul before.” Songjoo lazily said looking at Eunbi’s empty seat”And where is she again now? She didn’t even say goodbye to YiAhn before he left.”

“I’m sure they talked already.”

Songjoo cast her friend a serious look, “You’ve heard him.”

Shijin purses her lips knowing that the only thing YiAhn asked them as soon as they arrived at the classroom after the lunch break ends is as to where Eunbi is. If not for Songjoo telling him that he will be late maybe he is still waiting for Eunbi.

“Okay everyone go back to your seat.”

Everyone in the class turned to look in front as their subject teacher had appeared. But they all look curiously as their homeroom teacher is also there.

“We have a new transferee,” Teacher Kim, their homeroom teacher speaks.

The students’ starts whispering amongst each other while Haena quickly looked at her boyfriend Kitae. She smiled upon seeing him focused on solving something on his book.

 “You can come in now,” Teacher Kim said looking at the door.

Everyone craned their neck until a girl in a short hair entered the classroom. There we’re a few cheers from the guys while the girls looked at her from head to toe.

“She’s cute,” Shijin mumbled to Songjoo and the girl just nodded smiling at the sight of the new student.

The new girl stood in front and looked at everyone in the classroom. Teacher Kim excused himself even patting the girls back as he did. Then it was only their subject teacher and the new girl left in front.

“Before you introduce yourself…” Teacher Kang started to speak, frowning as he look around the classroom, "Why are there so many empty seats?”

“YiAhn left for a Tournament teacher,” Songjoo quickly said as she even raised her hand.

“Gong Taekwang is not here…as always Sir,” Kitae mumbled lazily making the other students laughed.

“We don’t know where Eunbyul and Eunbi are sir,” Shijin pouted as her other classmates nodded too while casting a glance at their seats.

“Where’s your class president?”

This time everyone looked at each other. One guy raised his hand but before he can even speak someone interr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter