Confrontation

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2

“I’m leaving first.”

“Gongbyul…” “Eunbyul-ah"

Ignoring their calls, I walked out of the canteen…

…with only one thing on my mind. A...

 Confrontation

Eunbyul was more than mad. At her state right now she would shove anyone that would literally get in her way. How can her friends just continue sitting there knowing that her sister Eunbi was going through something?

"Go Eunbyul!"

Her lips curved into an annoyed smile upon hearing the guy’s voice. Earlier she wanted to talk to him first but she realized Eunbi is really the person she needs to talk to right now. Since it’s her problem and since Yi Ahn doesn’t even seem to care. Ignoring the guy, she didn't stopped walking until she finally made her way inside the ladies room. With a loud thud she closed the door behind her startling some of the students that we’re inside.

“So it’s true,” yet they all smiled as they look at her, "Eunbyul is back,” the girls even waved.

"Have you seen Eunbi?" Yet she asked, skipping the polite greetings.

The girls looked at each other and the one she had asked shakes her head.

"I didn't? Did you?"

She elbowed her friend who quickly shakes her head in return before pointing at the stalls mumbling a 'maybe she's in one of them'. Eunbyul walks pass each of the stalls seeing most of them are open. However, the last stall was closed.

“Eunbi!” she knocked on the door,  “Answer me. Are you there?”

 The door suddenly opened and to Eunbyul’s dismay it was not Eunbi but just one girl from her class.

The girl eyed her curiously, “Oh Eunbyul.”

Eunbyul blinked and  looked at the girl in front of her who was not Eunbi. She quickly mumbled a sorry as her mind starts to wander. Eunbi said that she will go to the ladies room. Suddenly she feels more anxious. Without another word she walked outside, leaving the students inside whispering to each other.

“Is Eunbi missing?” Eunbyul overhears them asking each other. Or maybe her? But Eunbyul doesn't even care to look back at them and headed outside.

That's where she finally came face to face with Yiahn. He was leaning against the wall as he was obviously waiting for her.

"I thought you were enjoying your lunch?" she instantlu scoffed at him.

“Eunbyul let’s talk,” He stepped forward, "I—."

“Just eat.”

She shot him a glare, before walking pass him. Eunbyul didn’t even know where she’s heading next but she badly needed to talk to her sister right now. She would die if she wouldn’t know what’s really happening. It’s better for that person who’s causing her sister problems to die instead. She may be over reacting. But after all Eunbi’s gone through; if ever she finds out who’s the reason to all of this, she’ll make sure it’ll be close to that.

She knows Yi Ahn is still following her but there is now way she will stop just for him. It was until she saw someone going down the stairs from the rooftop that caused her to make an abrupt halt.

The guy stopped too after seeing her "Oh Go Eunbyul!"

Despite the fight earlier, Gong Taekwang seemed to be in a good mood now as he even waved at her. But then his expression changes as he was now looking behind her. Knowing the reason, Eunbyul just sighed. She was about to continue walking when another student came rushing down.

"Gong Taekwang."

She saw the guy’s smile widened. And it didn't escape Eunbyul’s eyes that when he casted a glance at them, it was YiAn he looked at. Before he looked back again at Eunbi.

Taekwang leaned closer to her sister, "I told you not to come down right?" like it was a secret just between the two of them. But still they heard him clearly since their distance is really close

“It’s okay” Eunbi smiled as she shakes her head "You-."

Taekwang motioned for Eunbi to be quiet and Eunbyul’s eyes narrowed as he now pointed at them.

"Really," Eunbyul uttered under her breath. What the heck is going on here?

It's like Eunbi knew who Taekwang was pointing to as she didn't even bother looking at them. However, it looks like she still hesitated for a second but then ended going upstairs again anyway.

She felt YiAhn move behind her and Eunbyul held the guys arm tightly before he could walk pass her. But Taekwang was not helping. He cocked his head to the side with that big smile plastered on his face. A smile, that causes even her blood to rise too. She looked up at Yi Ahn and saw the guy jaws tighten but luckily he didn't break free from her hold.

"Han Yi Ahn."

She tried to get his attention. But then as Taekwang walked up stairs, it seems to just heighten YiAhn's anger as he now tries to shake her hand off him. Eunbyul sighed and holds onto him tigher. It seems like she and her sister can just talk later.

"You said you want to talk right?"

It looks like she’ll just have to hear from Yi Ahn for now.

"If she said she'll go somewhere you won't find her there.”

That day when she and Han Yi Ahn talked.“It’s her own way of saying to not follow her."is just him telling her to stop finding out the truth from Eunbi.

"So you’re telling me you're giving up on her?" She can't help but ask him in which Yi Ahn responded with a half smile.

"I tried my best but lately I’m getting worried.”

She blinked as the guy bowed his head while his hands hang loosely on his side.

“I think I’m just being a bother to her." What he said that day tugs a few strings on her heart.

“I guess I’m just making her problem worse by asking.”

She remembered how she was with YiAhn before. Especially that time when she was going through something and she didn’t want to tell him about it and pushed him away in the process of hiding the truth. Was he feeling this way too all this time?

 

"Eunbi is worse than you Gong Byul."

She glared at Songjoo. The girl pursed her lips and quickly avoided her eyes. The three of them seated close to each other while waiting for their next class that afternoon.

"Eunbi is having a hard time. It's not her fault," Shijin nudges her friend, "I really wish there's somethin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter