Date

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8:

Eunbi!!

The horror she felt when she saw her sister jumped off that bridge.Even in her dreams she was still reminded of that day. Kang Soyeon. And as always that name will follow. Let’s forget about her unnie. Her sister will always tell her, and Eunbyul wonders if her sister really does forget about that girl or what that girl did to her. Because she will never forget it.

Eunbi!!

The feeling of the cold water on that river or her whole body trembled as she desperately reaches out for her sister. She remembered it again. And even when they were finally out of the water and into the shore, the fear of losing her sister was so strong that she even wondered how can a dream feels so real.

Eunbi wake up!!

She remembered how the place looked so vast that she doesn’t know if anyone can hear her as she shout for help. But still she shouted and shouted until she finally saw a light.

“Unnie are you already sleeping?”

Eunbyul opened her eyes and squinted a bit as their room was now bright again. Yes it was all just a dream. She wondered why she started dreaming about that day again. Her sister sat on the edge of the bed and Eunbyul forced herself to sit up even though her body was still weak. That dream seemed so real that she loses her energy like she really dived again into that river and shouted on the top of her lungs. Her sister was silent and Eunbyul finally noticed it as she looked at her.

“Why Eunbi?” she asked her sister

“Unnie I have to tell you something”

The silence of the room made her hear even the tiny noises as Eunbyul wondered what her sister was going to say. Her mind was still soggy as she just woken up. She never realized she slept after going back from school.

“What is it?” she asked Eunbi again but as she heard the familiar tik tok of the clock her eyes shot to look at the one on their table.”Eight?”She blurted out as her eyes widened before quickly standing up.

What time was it supposed to be again? 7:30? Eunbyul quickly grabbed a coat from her closet before turning to look at her sister.

 “I’ll be back. Mom will sleep in Aunties place right?”

“N-neh”

Her sister looked at her confused as she also stood up.

“But unnie, it’s already—“

“I won’t be long. Lock the doors okay”

And with that she has left the room not even bothering to respond to her sister who was calling her.

"Where are you going unnie?"

………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................………………………………

I’m sorry…I can’t tell you about it.

The exact place where Taekwang has told Eunbi he can’t stop liking her even after thinking so hard about it. Was it too crazy of him to hope that this place will also be the witness of the day where Eunbi will finally realized that it was him who really loved her for who she is?

Maybe I’ll tell you at the right time but not now Gong Taekwang.

He wondered, if only he hasn’t confessed to Eunbi, maybe she can at least trust him just like she did before. He always had a hard time sleeping not knowing what’s bothering the girl that was first to show him kindness after her mom. He was always thinking on what problem it could be that she can’t even tell him about it. He thought she trust him more than anyone else. Or was he wrong all along?

“Aissh it’s really annoying right?”

A lone dog looked up at Taekwang as it sat beside him beside his swing.

“And that Go Eunbyul” he clicked his tongue as he looked up at the sky that night “Do you think she’ll come?”

At the bark of the dog Taekwang let out a short laugh before sighing to himself.

I like you Gong Taekwang.

He’ll know tonight if that rude girl really likes him. That’s for sure.

Picking up his phone from his pocket he looked at the time and frowns instantly. But then a pair of shoes appeared in front of him making him look up at the one who arrived.

“You’re still here?”

………………………………………………………………………………………………...............................................................................………………………………

So what if I’m late?

It was just near. She just needs to turn at the corner on the end of the street. Walk a little more and she’ll be at the place where they’ll suppose to meet in no time.

But why am I really going there?

As the thought crosses her mind, Eunbyul made an abrupt stop.

Meet me tonight…

Is she really going there just because he asked her to? She shakes her head quickly before letting out a deep sigh. She’s going there because she feels there is something important he want to tell her.

Don’t worry…I won’t go near her.

And yes, because of that thing he whispered. She has to make sure he won’t go near her sister anymore.

Eunbyul looked around and realized the playground is already near. 30 minutes late. Its okay since it’s not an hour. Its okay since it’s just him.

She’s not doing it on purpose but her feet seemed to want to walk slowly. She looked up and noticed that the sky was at its

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter