Back

School 2015 - RESET
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 9:

 

 “Okay I give up”

He sighed. And she too sighed inwardly. Somehow she understands him. It’s hard to believe that she, Go Eunbyul, will like a guy like him anyway.

Gong Taekwang, a crazy, troublemaker student who always get involved in fights, in contrast to an overachiever and model student like her. She herself can’t clearly remember how she ended liking him in the first place. It just sort of happened?

Eunbyul looked as the guy stand up on the swing then kicked a random stone in front of him. He muttered something incoherent and she wondered if he’s cursing.

“But Go Eunbyul” then he started speaking to her again”Want to know another truth?”

She raises her brow wandering what he is up to this time. She thought he just said he has given up?

“When I called that night…”

I’m still waiting Eunbi.

Eunbyul instantly frowned as she remembered it again.

“What about that?” she mumbled

“What I mean when I said I’m waiting…”

It’s because of that call that her desire of making sure that Taekwang can not go near to her sister was now stronger.

“Is for Eunbi to tell me what her problem really is”

She raises her brow at what he said. “What are you saying now?”

“I’m saying I’m not really your sister’s problem”

Confused, she felt a sudden chill as the guy walked closer at her. Eunbyul quickly stood up and now she was face to face with him again. She even saw as the guy’s expression darkened.

“There’s someone out there that’s bothering your sister.”

She was at a loss of words as she just stares wide eyed at the guy by what he’s telling her. And even though she didn’t asked any question the guy nodded as if reading what’s on her mind.

 “It’s someone...I don’t know of.”

…………………………………………………………………………………………...........................................................................……………………………………

“Right, it’s late. I think I should just…”

“Wait”

Eunbi reaches out and her hand quickly found his. She’s the one stopping him now.

“It’s okay.”

She was scared earlier but it was all gone by finding out it’s just him. She’s not expecting him to come here this late at night. But the truth is deep inside she was glad that he did. The truth is she really has waited for him all along.

“Don’t…leave”

She saw as the guy looked down at her hand holding his and she suddenly felt self conscious. She was about to let go but then she felt the guy held onto her hand back.

 “Can I really stay?”

His voice sounds so eager as he speaks quickly. That voice she have waited to hear again all this time, she was now hearing it again. It seems like a dream. A good one…

 “Do you really want me to stay…” She in her breath as he slowly looked at her again”… Eunbi?”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………..............................................................................…………………………

“A stranger?”

Her face paled. Eunbyul stepped back as she suddenly remembered that her sister was just alone now in their house.

“I rarely talk to your sister anymore.”Taekwang confesses” Since she’s avoiding me too”

She barely hears what the guy is saying now as she started feeling uneasy at the thought of her sister. Turning on her heels, she was about to run away when she felt the guy held onto her arm.

“Where are you going?”

She sighed and turned just to shot him a glare.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter