O 6 ` the foolish kiss

Let`s Run Away

I thought I was dreaming for a second but I realized it really was my mom's voice telling me to wake up. Relax, mother, it's the weekend, I don't have classes. I groaned knowing I couldn't sleep for a while and turned to my side and looked at the time. 12:12 PM, it said. Stretching slowly across the messy bed, I couldn't help but think of last night. 'Look only at me,' he had said. I yawned and stretched to my back again. Then my eyes grew wide and I gasped in realization.
Today was... 'I'll work on the project with you tomorrow. Library at noon!' AH! WHAT THE HELL! WHY DIDN'T I SET UP SOME SORT OF ALARM?! I rushed to my closet, almost tripping over the pillows that I unconsciously kicked off my bed while I was asleep.

", , ," I repeated to myself as I grabbed the closest shirt and the clean skinny jeans off my chair. I quickly checked the shirt on the mirror and sighed. I wasn't going to wear the couple shirt that I got with Youngbae. I grabbed a pink top with strawberry patterns and quickly put on what I needed and rushed to the bathroom. Grabbing the brush, I quickly combed through my hair and tied it back with a hair tie while I concealed the little blemishes I had after washing my face and brushing my teeth. I'm REALLY dead. What if Seunghyun leaves or something? Or what if he finished all the work by himself?! Or what if he hates me forever and ever...

I grabbed my bag and my jacket and rushed downstairs. "I'm leaving! LOCK THE DOOR!" I shouted and after I put on my white shoes, I got out of the house, dashing to the library.

`

"Well," he said. "Aren't you cool."

I sighed, knowing what he said wasn't a question. I guessed that the new 'cool' was dressing up crappy, messy hair, tired from running, and just a plain mess. "I... I..." I tried to speak within breaths but it did me no good. I looked at the closest clock and it read 1:08 PM. I sighed and sank down to one of the comfy chairs.

"You're late."

"I... realized..." He was smiling at himself as he watched me try to get my breath back. I glanced at the poster all laid out on the table and saw the tremendous amount of work done. Gasping to myself, I realized that I've only done a little bit of work on it. I turned to Seunghyun and made a disappointed face. "You..."

"Me?" he said. He looked at the poster. "It's not my fault someone was an hour and eight minutes late."

"It's just..." What am I supposed to say? That I had such a nice sleep and I forgot about today? That yesterday my boyfriend and I just had a really deep talk about his insecurities while I felt guilty inside that I was— I stopped my train of thought and just sat down on one of the chairs. "Let's get this thing finished, okay?"

He nodded and joined me and before I knew it, we started working. But another thing I knew was that I began to stare at him a lot. As he copied down the notes he wrote onto the poster with those long and beautiful hands, as he carefully the edge of his lips, as his eyes switched from one page to another, as he sighed from time to time when he makes a mistake, all of this she noticed. He finally looked up and looked at the piece of paper I was supposed to write on.

"You haven't written anything?" he said and I looked at the page and groaned. He let out a small laugh. "You still sleepy or something?"

I blushed and shook my head, trying to find the things I was supposed to write. "Here," he said grabbing the piece of paper and passing it to me. I smiled and took it when my fingers touched his. It happened from time to time but I didn't react like this before. I removed my hand and quickly looked away, avoiding his pair of charismatic eyes.

"Is something wrong?" Ah, what have I gotten myself into? I slowly shook my head and stood up.

"I have to take a walk. It's not that I'm avoiding the work or anything, and it's not because I'm sleepy. I'm just—"

"Avoiding me?" he cut me off and my eyes grew wide.

"NO, what are you talking about?!" I said it too loudly. I didn't look into his eyes and kept walking. . What's wrong with my head today? Didn't I just go through a 'look only at me' talk with my boyfriend yesterday?! Not to mention that my boyfriend is the perfect Dong Youngb— I felt his hands grab mine. He turned me around and stared at me, his eyes showing a perfect rich color. My mind went blank as he spoke.

"What's happening to you? Why are you avoiding me?" I couldn't reply. "Park Jaeyan, are you sick?" He reached up to touch my face and I looked down. He was quiet as he kept still, his hands still holding onto mine. I slowly shifted my head up and saw a hurt look in his eyes.

"Seunghy—" He pulled my hand and brought me close to him. It was awkward but it was definitely his arms around mine, what was also called a hug. I didn't know what to do and just stood still as I could feel his breath on my messy hair. Then I realized that I was crying on his shoulder.

"Park Jaeyan," he whispered my name so softly. It reminded me of the way Youngbae had called me— Youngbae! I pushed him away and shook my head. I had to clear it. I had to think properly.

"Choi Seunghyun, there is nothing wrong with me. But I think there's something wrong with you! What the hell are you doing?!" I almost shouted, but I remembered that we were in a library. I saw his eyes flash and he looked at me, his hands shaking as he reached out to touch my face. And stupid Park Jaeyan let him. He caressed it and his face was steadily getting closer to mine.

Then before I could think, I had my eyes closed, and my lips sealed with his.
A foolish kiss. Foolish.

`
E N D ; O O 6