Mysterious meeting

Hospital Happiness

The night at the same day as your sisters’ birthday party Jonghyun called you and asked you to meet him at the restaurant where you work. You went straight over there and found him sitting by table four. You sat down opposite of him. He didn’t look up. You felt something different in the atmosphere and decided to wait him out. There was a long silence before Jonghyun finally spoke up.

“The… party was a success.” He didn’t look at you. That was he wanted to say? Why did you have to come all the way over here if that was what he wanted to say, he could’ve just waited until tomorrow…  You tilted your head to one side and opened your mouth to answer. Just then Jonghyun shot a glance at you. “Don’t do that,” he hissed. You frowned.

“Do what? I’m just sitting here.” What was with him today? He took in a deep breath and stared at the empty glass standing in front of him at the table.

“Make sure no one is at home tomorrow after 2pm,” he said. You cocked your head to the other side. “Stop that!”

“What have I done?” you asked.

“That… head thing… you’re just making things harder.”

“Well, I’m sorry, but I don’t even know what’s going on,” you said resignedly. “Why can’t anyone be at home?”

“Just do as I say! The apartment has to be empty by 2pm tomorrow. When it’s time; call this number.” Jonghyun reached you a small note. You accepted it and glanced at Jonghyun. Why was he so secretive, acting like some criminal?

“How do I know ‘it’s time’?” you asked and looked at the note you had been given with a suspicious look. Jonghyun gave you a crooked smile.

“Trust me, you’ll know.” His face became serious again. “You might want to take a few things that are important to you, or someone else in the family, with you. Small things…” You looked at him again and the way he looked back at you gave you the creeps. You had a really bad feeling about this.

“Whatever this is, I don’t like it,” you said as you stared Jonghyun in the eyes. “Can you just tell me what is going on?” Jonghyun crooked one corner of his mouth.

“I know you don’t like it, since you’re not the one who’s in control.” He stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets. “Take care ~~~~~-ah, I love you.” You looked up at him with an unfamiliar feeling in your chest.

“Why are you saying that? It sounds like you’re saying ‘goodbye’.” Jonghyun gave a short chuckle. He walked around to your side of the table. He bent down and reached out a hand. He curled a lock of your hair behind our ear and then placed his hand on your cheek.

“This is ‘goodbye’ ~~~~~-ah.” He leaned in and kissed you tenderly.

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I'm soo slow at updating !!! I'm sorry , BUT; now I've finally gotten my own computer and I think I'll be able to update more often ^^
Like ., for example I wrote a 'Three-Shot', a comedy story about frendship. Starring Taeyang and Daesung. No ..

Please check it out ? C: *making puppy eyes

 |
 |
V

'The Can'