Chapter IX

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So… Like we have said this morning, this is Sehun’s diary. There quite a few entries but we have only read one of it.” Suho broke the silence.

 

Baekhyun being Baekhyun picked up the diary and a few members peeked from behind and beside. He casually flipped through the pages and noticed that most of the pages are written in blue pen but there were a few pages in black. Before he could do anything else, Jongin spoke up.

 

“The entry we read was the first entry in black. There were only a few black-inked entries so I guess it made me curious.” He eyed Xiumin who was staring at him with a poker face.

“Other than that entry, we didn’t read anything else.”

 

The members then gave their leader a look, asking for permission to read the entry and Suho just nodded. Xiumin didn’t want to invade Sehun’s privacy but since things are like this now, he gave up and followed suit.

After they had finished reading the entry, they all had the same reaction as the three when they first read it.

 

“So, this is the reason why Sehun did that to himself?” Jongdae asked, clearly worried.

“I don’t know either but I think that’ll be the best guess.” Chanyeol replied.

“What do you think we should do now? His seemed to have received shock from the incident this morning.” Kyungsoo turned to look Xiumin.

“I think we should ask Sehun as soon as possible, even though I don’t want to him to feel hurt. But it’s worrisome if we don’t talk to him about this at all.” Xiumin said.

 

The EXO members nodded in agreement.

 

“Let’s ask Sehun when he gets discharged, what do you guys think?” Jongin suggested.

“That would be our best bet.” Baekhyun said and the other members nodded in agreement.

“Okay, it’s getting late. Everyone go get ample of rest, our schedule is at 11am so wake up on time.” The leader smiled and got them to go back to their rooms

“Baekhyunah, do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter