Chapter XIII

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suho and Baekhyun have had their fill of dinner and were back home. Once they reached home, Baekhyun went over to Sehun’s room to see if he was awake. It was 8pm and the room was dark, Baekhyun tried to look for Sehun under the non-existent moonlight.

 

“Sehunah?” There was no reply.

“Sehun? It’s time to wake up, we bought samgyetang for you.” There was still no reply.

“Yah~ How long are you going to sleep?”

 

Baekhyun gave up calling for Sehun in the dark so he walked to where the switch was and turned the lights on. Baekhyun was surprised when he saw an empty bed and thought maybe Sehun went to the washroom. He walked over to the washroom but it was also empty. Slightly panicking, Baekhyun went over to each room and checked if Sehun was in any of the rooms but to no avail. Baekhyun then went to the kitchen where Suho was.

 

“Suho-hyung, Sehun is not in his room!”

“Huh? Where did he go?”

 “I don’t know. Did he tell you he was going anywhere?”

“N-no. This kid should have told us where he went! Let's wait for a while more to see if he comes home."

 

Suho dug for his phone in his pocket and tried calling Sehun but the ringing came out of their room. Sehun had left his phone at home.

 

After 20mins, sounds could be heard from the machine linked to the door. Baekhyun was on to his feet and went to the door. The door opened and revealed a shocked Chanyeol standing right in front of him and the rest of the members behind him.

 

"What are you doing, Baekhyun? You scared me."

"I thought you were Sehun." He let out a deep sigh.

"Why? Did Sehun go out?"

"He left when Suho and I went to get dinner. We couldn't find h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter