Chapter XIV

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Instinct would tell anyone to leave the place to take shelter and Sehun followed his instincts. Grabbing the crutches by his side, Sehun struggled to stand as his mind had not fully grasp what was happening. Day or night, raining or not, going downhill with crutches definitely wasn't a good plan.

Rain hit Sehun's back and raindrops dripped from his hair into his eyes. He squinted his eyes in attempt to clear his vision but the rain just became heavier as each moments pass. Using his crutches, Sehun slowly climbed down the slope. But the soils were loose from the rain and the end of the crutch slipped off the ground.

As he fell, Sehun grabbed onto the nearest thing he could reach. Sehun managed to stop himself from rolling downhill but not still fell on his back.

 

“Urgh.” Sehun groaned at the sudden impact.

 

He lifted himself up and limped with his sprained ankle despite the throbbing pain. Grabbing each tree he sees, he half-dragged his body down the small hill but not without slipping on the slippery ground every now and then. Sehun was in pain but he was numbed by the cold rain that flowed from his head all the way to his toes.

Sehun had finally made out of the forest-like place as he now face a row of shops which are all already closed. He had no idea what time is was now, he had no idea how long he had left the dorm already. The cold was eating his senses away as the pain is keeping him conscious. The occasional flashes of lightning and rumbling of thunder wasn't helping either.

With only half his conscious left hanging, Sehun gritted his teeth and limped back. With only streetlamps as his source of light, Sehun made it back to their dorm, up till the doorstep. Pain and fatigue took the best of him and Sehun finally passed out.

Jongin and Chanyeol shot up after hearing a thud, the rest of the members were either in their room or in the living room sleeping. They looked at each other.

 

“Hyung, did you hear that?”

“Yeah, what was that?”

“I think it came from the door.”

 

The two walked over to the door and Jongin looked through the peephole.

 

“There’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter