Chapter X

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun was asleep when the doctor was done with the check-up.

 

“Doctor, Sehun’s condition is fine right?” Kyungsoo asked seriously.

“Yes. This would happen occasionally but his physical state is good. When it happens again, you have to calm him down, by hugging him or anything that comforts him. He would feel safe. You don’t have to worry too much.” The doctor said.

“I see… Thank you.”

 

The three decided to idle around before Sehun wakes up. Kyungsoo and Jongin were listening to music while lying back on their seats while Chanyeol was scrolling through his SNS.

Sehun woke up from his sleep and slowly sat up. Chanyeol wasn't facing Sehun so he didn't notice that he had woke up. He only realised when he heard the clanking sound Sehun had made while trying to pour a cup of drink.

 

"Oh! Sehunah!" Chanyeol walked over to Sehun's side.

"Chanyeollie-hyung? When did you come?"

"Sehunah, we came over earlier. Did you forget?"

"Huh...? I don't remember anything?"

 

He must have forgotten about what happened after he had that nightmare. Chanyeol thought to himself.

 

"No, nothing. Do you want water? I'll pour for you." Sehun nodded as a reply.

"Thanks, Chanyeollie-hyung." Chanyeol took a seat beside Sehun.

"Sehun Sehun! Look at this! This is really funny!" Chanyeol showed Sehun a photo where their faces were replaced by their derp faces. He then scrolled down to show more funny photos edited by their fans.

 

"Ah hyung!! Hahahahaha!" The two were laughing hysterically that Jongin and Kyungsoo woke up to their laughter.

"Sehun! What are you doing?" Jongin walked over with Kyungsoo.

"Jongin! Kyungsoo-hyung! When did you guys come too?"

"Did you not remember? We came with earlier with Chanyeollie..." While pointing at Chanyeol, Kyungsoo saw the message the former was sending through his eyes and continued "Nothing! What were you guys laughing about?" He pretended to peek at Chanyeol's phone.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter