Chapter XVII

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was almost midnight when the rest of the EXO members came back from their schedules. Baekhyun switched on the lights in the living room light only to be greeted by four sleeping figures on the sofa. They giggled at the sight as they entered the dorm one by one. Suho was fast on his feet as he rushed into the washroom to shower first. The rest of them either went to their room or kitchen looking for food. Chanyeol and Jongin woke the four sleeping princes and ushered them to their bedroom before helping Sehun to his bed.

Jongin laid on Suho’s bed since it was just there and he was dead tired from the schedules. Chanyeol sat on the edge of Sehun’s bed and took his temperature, the numbers on the thermometer showed that Sehun’s condition had much improved since morning.

Still sitting on the same spot, Chanyeol just stared at Sehun’s face for what seemed to be forever until his eyes caught sight of a book spine peeping through the gap between the bed frames. Chanyeol just took the book thinking that it’s some storybook the younger read to kill his boredom but the familiar cover told him otherwise.

They had already read the content, of just one entry though, but Chanyeol flipped through the pages nevertheless. He flipped to the first black inked entry, the one they read, and read it again. Chanyeol sighed internally before he continued flipping the pages. It was a few blue inked entries before another black inked entry. The blue inked entries were just casual mentions of his day and the black inked ones reveal his deepest thoughts. And he read the black inked entry.

 

Dear diary,

Words can’t even describe my feelings now. Luhan-hyung… Without a word, you just left me. My heart trusted you so much but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter