Chapter XIX

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right after their conversation ended, Suho escaped to the toilet for his turn to shower. It was still a long way before Sehun’s turn so he just laid on his bed for the longest time. Suho had finished showering but was in the living room watch the television.

Tossing around his bed, Sehun felt his diary between the bed frames. He took the diary out and casually flipped the pages. He stopped at the latest entry, the half-written one. There was no reason for him to continue that entry but he didn’t want to leave it hanging so he simply wrote “full stop.” and signed off. Flipping to the next page, Sehun grabbed his blue pen and wrote a short entry.

 

Dear diary,

It’s been a week since I resumed dance practice, it’s really tiring to have to catch up with what I’ve missed for so long. But my hyungs are more than helpful so I think it’s going well.

We ate tteokbokki after dance practice, it’s really yummy! It’s been a while since we ate tteokbokki late at night together, it made me think of the past. It still clenches my heart when I thought of it but I’m able to control my emotions better now, I think. I’m still in the process of recovering, and hyungs are making me feel better as each day passes.

Love. The word that I’m still not used to saying out loud, but I’ll say it on paper until I muster enough courage for it to roll of my tongue. I love you, hyungs. EXO let’s love!

Oh Sehun

 

Sehun closed his diary and chucked it back to where it was before. He was bored so he decided to play around on his phone. Other than the sounds coming from his phone, the dorm was almost dead silent. Sehun was confused as to why it was so quiet but let it slip, thinking that everyone was just tired.

Truth be told, the members were gathered in Chanyeol, Kyungsoo and Jongin’s room. The members, other than Sehun, were whispering and writing stuff on the post-it note each of them had. After each of them had finished writing, they past

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter