Chapter VIII

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So, Sehun-ssi, please answer our questions,” he cleared his throat before continuing “What do you remember from last night?

“Not much, I only remembered up till the point where I was in the practice room. What happened after that was a blur.”

“Do you really not remember anything after that? Please try to recall.”

 

Sehun closed his eyes and tried to regain the fragments of memories he lost. And it happened again, flashes of images began appearing in his mind. Sehun’s head felt like it was about to blow up but he still tried his best trying to make out what the images were. I was dancing… blade… I left the company… I was waiting for the traffic… earpiece......

Sehun dug his fingernails into his head when the pain was too excruciating.

Tao, who was right beside Sehun, saw him doing it and immediately held his hand and hushed him “It’s okay Sehunah, it’s okay. If you can't remember, it's okay.”

“No, Tao… I can do it, it’s okay.”

“Sehun, if you can’t remember then it’s okay. Don’t force yourself.” Suho patted Sehun’s shoulder.

 

Sehun gave a painful but reassuring smile.

Sehun shook his head and tried to look through those flashes of images. A… black van? What's that? Car plate number...? 1202? A man? Who...

 

“I… think I remember a little.”

“Can you tell us what you remembered?”

“I saw a black van, the last four digits on the car plate was 1202… The driver seems to be a guy. I can’t remember anything else other than that.” As Sehun finished his sentence, he fell to his side, hands on his head.

“Sehunah, are you okay? Do you want me to call the doctor?” Jongin asked with a face full of worry.

“No, I’m fine.” Se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter