Chapter IV

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What… are those?” Tao asked with horror and worry written over his face.

“Are those from the accident or…” Kyungsoo eyed Suho who was right in front of him.

 

Suho didn’t reply, and gave an equally confused look back. Just then, EXO’s manager came into the ward, without sensing the weird atmosphere. He asked a few members to go back to their dorm to get Sehun’s belongings. Jongin, Chanyeol and Suho were volunteered to go back to the dorm while the rest remain there to watch over Sehun.

 

“Jongin, get his personal belongings, Chanyeol and I will pack his clothes. Alright?” Suho instructed them.

 

Suho and Chanyeol then took a backpack and started packing clothes for Sehun. On the other hand, Jongin went to where Sehun’s bed was and started looking for his phone and wallet. Reaching between the bed frames, instead of a phone, Jongin found a black book.

Turning it over, he saw the words “Oh Sehun” written at the corner. Being the curious person he is, Jongin turned over the pages. It’s just Sehun’s diary huh… Jongin thought as his flipped over the next few pages. After reading the first few entries, Jongin decided that he shouldn’t poke his nose further in. He held the diary by the spine and bending the diary a little while using his thumb to quickly flip through the pages. His sharp eyes caught a few pages of black inks in the midst of blue inks and piqued Jongin’s curiosity again.

Flipping to the first black inked page, Jongin reads the entry.

 

Dear Diary,

Kris-hyung… left EXO. Everyone was shocked to hear that, our fans too. We were still hanging out a few days ago, why is it things took at 180 degrees change all over a sudden?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter