Chapter XI

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Suho-hyung~ Baekhyunnie-hyung~” Sehun whined as he waited for the two to fetch him home from the hospital.

 

Suho and Baekhyun were supposed to be here at 12pm but it was already 1pm and Sehun was dying of boredom. They had given Sehun a call that their schedule got delayed and would be late but Sehun was bored regardless. Another few minutes have passed before Suho and Baekhyun knocked on the door and went into the room.

 

“Sorry Sehunah! We really tried to get here as quickly as we could!” Suho said while panting.

“Forgive your hyungs, Sehunah!” Baekhyun said dramatically.

“I’m in a good mood today so I’ll spare your lives.” Sehun replied dramatically to Baekhyun’s act.

“Are the two of you in some historical drama or something?” Suho laughed at the two.

“Hyung, you’re no fun.” Baekhyun rolled his eyes.

 

Sehun just stared at Suho and Baekhyun before they actually get the signal that they should leave the hospital now. The hospital was peaceful, but not in a way Sehun likes it. He’d rather go back home and get to his comfy bed.

Suho and their manager had finished filling the discharge papers and went back to the room to tell Baekhyun and Sehun they can finally leave the hospital.

Sehun still had his right arm and leg bandaged while the ones on his left are removed with only a few patches here and there. The injury on his head had gotten better but the bandage was still there. With his crutches, Sehun stood up from his bed and walked to the carpark with Baekhyun and Suho on each side.

After they reached home, the three of them just plopped on the sofa. It was a tiring morning for Baekhyun and Suho with their schedules and Sehun was just glad he’s finally home.

 

“Suho-hyung, there’s barely any food left at home. I’ll go the nearest mart to buy them alright?” Baekhyun shouted from the kitchen.

“Okay.”

“Do you have anything you want? I’ll get it on the way.”

“Errr, nope”

“How about Sehun?”

“Nope for me too.”

“Then I’ll leave now! Don’t miss m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter