Chapter III

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hello? I’m calling from Seoul National Hospital. Does Oh Sehun-ssi live here?”

“Yes, may I help you?” EXO’s manager answered the call still drowsy from his sleep.

“Oh Sehun-ssi has gotten into an accident, are you his guardian?”

EXO’s manager gaped at the sudden news and after what seemed like a whole minute, he asked worriedly “I’m his manager. What happened to Sehun? Is he alright?”

“He has been sent to the ER and is currently undergoing an operation…”

“We’ll get there now, thank you very much,” the manager said and hanged up before the receptionist could continue.

 

Without wasting any second, he quickly went into Sehun and Suho’s room, shaking Suho to wake him up.

 

“Suho, Suho wake up! Quickly wake up the other members and get ready”

 

Before Suho could even react, the manager went over to the next door and wake up the other members. Suho took a glance at the wall clock beside and frowned.

 

“Hyung! Our first schedule isn’t until 10am, why are you waking us up at 5:30am?!” Suho was being grumpy as he was still tired from the practice last night. But who wouldn’t be when they’ve been woken up from their sleep?

“Yah! Sehunnie got into an accident! Faster wake the rest up and prepare to leave!”

 

Before Suho’s brain could process even further, his mind moved his body to the other member’s room and told them about Sehun and for them to quickly prepare themselves. Of course, everyone was shocked to the core.

Jongin was the last to be woken up; but before anyone could wake him up, he shot up the bed after hearing Chanyeol and Baekhyun asking their leader “What do you mean Sehunnie is in the hospital?!” a little too loud. With deep creases forming on his forehead, Jongin walked over to where the source of the noise was.

 

“What are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter