Chapter XV

Corners of a Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo woke up early the next morning despite the chaotic event last night but since he can’t fall back asleep, he decided to make breakfast for the members. Kyungsoo had took a peek inside Suho and Sehun’s room to make sure their maknae was sleeping soundly before washing up.

After Kyungsoo had finished cooking the rice, he moved on to the main and only dish. Kyungsoo first boiled a pot of water before gathering ingredients needed for his kimchi jjigae. Jongdae, another early riser, decided to help Kyungsoo with cooking since he had nothing to do. As the food was almost ready to be served, most of the EXO members had already woke up and now in the living room, half-asleep. All that’s left are the roommates – Suho and Sehun.

 

“Chanyeol ah, go wake Suho and Sehun up.” Xiumin said sleepily and Chanyeol only hummed in response before dragging his body to their room.

 

Without knocking, Chanyeol just opened the door and strutted in.

 

“Suho-hyungggggggggg. Wake up!” Chanyeol said while swaying Suho’s body left and right.

“Alright…” Suho responded before sitting up and ruffling his hair.

 

After waking Suho up, Chanyeol had to wake Sehun up as well. But after what happened to the Sehun last night, he wasn’t sure if he should wake Sehun up or not. Sehun might still be tired and Chanyeol thought that he should just let Sehun sleep instead of waking him up for breakfast. Looking over to where Sehun was sleeping, Chanyeol attempted to give the former’ hair a ruffle before leaving but he noticed beads of sweat threatening to slide down his forehead. Chanyeol placed his hand over Sehun’s forehead only to have his cold hand meet the hot surface. Running out of the room, Chanyeol took the first aid box and rummaged through it.

 

“Hyung, what are you doing?”

“Looking for the thermometer.”

“Why do you need it?” Tao asked.

“I think Sehun is running a fever.”

“Sehun is having a fever?!” Jongin exclaimed.

“Mm, I think it’s because of the rain last night.”

“Ah! I think it’s together with the medication box in the kitchen.” Baekhyun said.

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun went into the room to check on Sehun after getting the thermometer. The reading on the thermometer turned out to be 39 degree celsius, Chanyeol and Baekhyun were shocked but not. Well, Sehun was out the whole night while it was raining.

 

“What are you supposed to do when someo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter