Chapter 9

More than wolves

(Yoobie's POV)

 

    I continued watching the episode, waiting for Soyeon to come back. I wonder what they’re talking about.

 

    I heard scurrying feet behind me and I paused the TV. “Soyeon?” I yelled and  turned around.

 

“Hm?” She said, hopping over the couch casually.

 

“Dude, what’d you guys do?” I asked.

 

“Nothing, just talked.” With that note she watched the rest of the show without saying a thing.

 

I felt hungry and decided to go eat some lunch. Since Suho wasn’t home, I had to cook for myself. I decided on a sandwich and got out the food from my fridge.

 

“Let’s see here, bread, lettuce, ham…” I hummed to myself as I started cutting the bread and assorting everything else together.

 

“Soyeon! Do you want a sandwich or five billion?” I holler to the other room.

 

“Five billion!” She yelled back. I sighed and continued chopping away.

 

“Yoobie, do you need help?” I heard a soft voice say. I turned around and saw Luhan.

 

“Yeah, sure! Thank you, it’s hard enough having to feed a pig like Soyeon.” I smiled and catched a cute giggle from him.

 

We both made enough sandwiches to live on for a week and gave them out to everyone.

 

 


 

 

    A few days later…

 

I was outside hanging with Luhan when Soyeon came up to me.

 

    “Yah, Yoobie. Let’s have a party.” She said.

 

    “Why?” I asked.

   

    “Cause I’m bored, and we don’t leave for Griffith ‘till next Thursday. What do you say? Party?”

 

All of a sudden Luhan spoke up, “I bet the boys are worried about Suho and Kris. A party will get their minds off of things.”

 

    I nodded, “I guess that’s true. Well, a party it is then. But who else will come? I mean, it’s probably going to be awkward with 12 guys in my house and even more people, but whatever.”

 

    “Actually, I have a couple of wolf friends from Griffith that like to party hard. Maybe they can come. Is that okay with you, Yoobie?” Luhan asked. Why is he so nice and cute?

 

    I smiled, “Sure, invite your friends. Just tell them not to trash my house though, I don’t want anymore damage. I still need to figure out how to fix the damage on the wall where it happened.”

 

    Luhan agreed, "Yeah, why not just have my friends take us to Griffith when they go back. They can stay here for a little right?”

 

    Oh great, more wolf guys in my house. But I can’t say no to Luhan, he’s so sweet.

 

    “Well, I guess that's fine too. When are they coming?”

 

    “I’ll call suho and tell him that he doesn’t need to send someone to get us. I’ll tell my friends to come tomorrow. Is that okay?” Luhan asked.

 

    “Sure, we’ll all have to get together and clean the whole house though.”

 

    Soyeon spoke up, “I’ll go tell the other guys,” and ran off.

 

    Luhan and I went back inside through the sliding doors and started picking up some trash here and there. I grabbed my vacuum and started in the living room, going throughout the house. Chanyeol and Baekhyun cleaned the bathrooms, while Chen and Lay helped neaten everything else.

 

    A few hours of hard work and the whole house looked clean again. I stood there, my hands on my hips admiring the work.

 

    “Well?” I heard a voice say behind me. I turned. Chanyeol stood there.

 

    “Oh, thank you. I can’t wait for the party. We need to go shopping for items though, how about me, Soyeon, you, Luhan and Kyungsoo go shopping?” I suggested. Chanyeol nodded.

 

    “Wait! Can I go instead of Luhan? He should uh, stay back to watch the house.” We heard Sehun say.

   

    “Sure. Tell Soyeon for me, will you? Thanks.” I said, and he walked off. “Aigoo, I think Sehun really likes Soyeon, don’t you see it?” I laugh, and Chanyeol agreed.

 

    “Wait, can you drive?” He asks suddenly. “Uhh, duh! I’m seventeen, let’s go get ready!” I went upstairs, entering my room.

 

    Soyeon was already dressed up, wearing a T-shirt, some khaki shorts and her high-top vans. “Yah, get out, I need to change.” I shooed her out of the room and started changing.

 

    I pulled on a tank top and some jean shorts and my striped socks. I went downstairs and was just about to grab my car keys when Soyeon snatched it from me.

 

    “I’m driving. You drive way too slow.” She smirked and went outside where the others were.

    I rolled my eyes and went outside.

 

    Everyone was piled in the car with Soyeon and Kyungsoo in the front. Sehun, Chanyeol and I sat in the back.

 

    “Yah Soyeon, are you sure you know how to drive?” Sehun said with a yehet face. “Yes, I’m probably better than you are.” She stuck her tongue out, and Kyungsoo laughed.

 

    I was stuck in the middle of course, between Chanyeol and Sehun. Kyungsoo the radio, and k-pop music blasted throughout the car.