Chapter 4

More than wolves

(Soyeon's POV)

    I was fully awake now. I hear the commotions going on outside. I jumped out of the couch and stretched. Opening the door, I found a confused looking Chanyeol standing outside one of the guest room doors.

 

    “Good morning Chanyeol. Did you see where Yoobie went?” I asked.

 

    “Uhm, yeah. She charged downstairs after barging into me and Baekhyun’s room.” He said, scratching his head.

 

    “Huh, I’m going to check on her.” I went downstairs and found Yoobie screaming at Baekhyun’s face. “GUYS! CALM DOWN!” I yelled at them. Yoobie ignored me and slapped Baekhyun across the face. His face was contorted with anger and pain.

 

    “OWWWW! CHANYEOL! HELP MEEE!” I actually found it funny looking at them fighting like this. I started laughing. I ran upstairs and woke up the rest of the guys. “Yah! Wake up! Yoobie and Baekhyun are fighting like little kids!” The guys followed me downstairs.

 

    “I SWEAR I DID NOT WALK OVER TO YOUR ROOM AND SLEEP IN YOUR BED!” Baekhyun yelled. Yoobie was facing away from him with her arms crossed.

 

    Chanyeol walked over to them and got between the fight. “Guys stop! Baekhyun sleep-walked over to your room, okay?! I thought i heard something last night, and just brushed it off, but it was probably Baekhyun! He has a history of sleep-walking!” He screamed and they both got quiet.

 

    “YOU COULD’VE TOLD ME THAT YOU HAD SLEEP-WALKING ISSUES!” Yoobie starts again.

 

    “WELL I’M SORRY I DIDN’T SAY NOTHIN!” Baekhyun yells back.

 

    They were starting to get annoying. I walked over and punched Yoobie in the face, and she fell right on the floor, unconscious. I punched Baekhyun even harder. Both of them were knocked out on the floor.

 

“Finally someone shushed those two. I need my beauty sleep.” Tao says, looking pretty annoyed.

 

I carried Yoobie while Chanyeol carried Baekhyun. “Hey, I have an idea,” I smirked, “We should put them in your room and see what happens!” I started giggling imagining what would happen.

 

“Ugh, but I don’t want to deal with these two babies. But it sounds fun, lets do it!” We carried them up to the guest room and placed them on the same beds. They look pretty much dead. I laughed as I moved Baekhyun’s arm to hug Yoobie’s waist.

 

“Isn’t this a little cruel?” Chanyeol says. I start to hear them stir. “Shhh! Let’s get out.” I said.

 

I walk downstairs to see the other guys lounging around. I’m pretty much used to them being around here. I sat down on the couch and joined in the other guys watching TV.

 

………………………………………………………………………………………..

 

“AHHHHHHHHHHH! OH MY GOD, WHAT AM I DOING HERE?!” I hear Yoobie scream at the top of her lungs. I started laughing uncontrollably. Chanyeol was giggling.

 

“Oh no, what did you two do?!” Suho ran upstairs to check out what was going on. I followed up.

 

The scene was pretty messy. Baekhyun was on the floor, shielding himself with a pillow. Yoobie punched at him, but kept missing. “ERT! ERT! ERT!” She kept screaming.

 

“CALM DOWN!” Suho yelled and they both stopped. “Jesus christ!” He stormed over to them and grabbed Baekhyun and Yoobie. Both of them avoided eye contact. Suho was furious. “If you two fight one more time, I’ll kick you both out of the house.”

 

“B-but this is my house!” Yoobie stammered.

 

“I don’t care. And you two,” he says, pointing at me and Chanyeol. “You better knock it out or else I’ll give you a beating!” His face is beet red.

 

“Yah who do you think you are?! Tryna tell me what to do. You wanna die?!” I screamed back at the already angry Suho.

 

“Ooooh,” Tao and Sehun were peaking from the door. “Oh my lord, why is everyone so childish?!” Suho storms out of the room.

 

I was trying to hold in my laugh the whole time. I bursted out and so did Tao and Sehun. Yoobie ran out of the room. Baekhyun stood up and glared at me and Chanyeol.

 

“Dude, I am so sorry. It’s all Soyeon’s fault!” Chanyeol points at me.

 

“You . Wanna die too?!!” I said, then realized what I had just revealed.

 

“What?! What happened!” Baekhyun says.

 

I started laughing again. I ran out of the room with Baekhyun chasing me.

 

“Stooooooooooop!” I hear him yell from behind. I’m a pretty fast runner.

 

I ran into Yoobie’s room and quickly closed the door and locked it. Yoobie was sitting on the bed under the covers. “Oh my gosh Yoobie I am sooooooo sorry.” I said.

 

“Just shut up. I know what you did.”