Chapter 10

More than wolves

 (Soyeon's POV)

 

 

   In fifteen minutes, we arrived at Lee’s Organic Supermarket. I hopped out the car and everyone got out after me.

 

    We walked into the bright light and cold air. “Alright, I’ll tell you guys where to go.” I assigned everyone a place in the supermarket and what to get.

    

    “Yoobie, you and Chanyeol will go find some cake mix and tons of sweets.
We’re gonna be making some cake.” They both nodded, and walked off to the baking section of the supermarket.

 

    “That leaves us three.” So Kyungsoo, Sehun, and I went to the produce section.

 

First, we got the ingredients for 김밥 (gimbap). Sehun got the rice, I was just about to grab the pack of seaweed when Kyungsoo also reached his hand, and we both grabbed the package at the same time. I pulled my hand away quickly and ran to get the other ingredients. We finished getting everything else and met Yoobie and Chanyeol by the register.

 

    “Hey, I’m go grab a few boxes of ice cream.” Said Chanyeol and he ran off.

 

    Yoobie went through her groceries list checking items off, “Let’s see here...rice, check. Cucumber, check, cond….” when Chanyeol came up out of no where yelling, “Hey guys, I got the ice cream”

 

    “Alright, let’s put everything on.” We started piling the items onto the conveyer belt.

 

    “That will be 180,000.” The cashier said. Chanyeol’s jaw drop, “Wow, that’s alot!”

 

    Yoobie pulled out her credit card and swiped. “Thank you, have a nice day!” The cashier smiled and we put everything into the shopping cart and rolled outside.

    

    We loaded everything inside the car and drove back home.

 

    “Chanyeol, can you carry the bags of rice inside?” I asked Chanyeol. He nodded and hoist them over his bread shoulders.

 

    Sehun, Kyungsoo and I carried the heavy stuff, while Yoobie carried the light stuff.

 

    “Alright guys, get some rest. We’re gonna be making a ton of food tomorrow.” said Yoobie.

 

    “Time to hit the sack.” I joked.

 

    We put all the groceries away, then we headed upstairs and got ready for bed.

 

Everyone else was in their rooms chilling. Yoobie and I were walking into our room when Baekhyun came out of his room.

 

“Ah, Soyeon, you guys are back. What took so long?”

 

Yoobie glared at him and continued into her room.

 

“Aigoo, are you two still mad at each other?” I laughed. “Yes, we are still mad at each other.” He peeked into her room and did a merong.

 

“Yah! Get out of my room!” She yelled and threw a pillow at him.

 

“Hah, you missed!” He yelled and ran away. “Aw, you guys are so cute.” I said. I turned to Kyungsoo and said, “Omg, I ship them so hard.” He didn’t say anything. Wow, how awkward.

 

I cleared my throat, “ehem, well, good night then.” I walked into our room and grabbed my pajamas from the huge closet.

 

“I swear, one day i’ll kill that boy.” Yoobie said, her face bitter. “That’s a shame, I already planned the wedding.”

 

She jumped off of her bed and started chasing me. I grinned, she’ll never catch me~. I sprinted downstairs full speed and crashed into Lay, toppling on top of him.

 

Yoobie gasped and yelled, “GUYS! SOYEON IS MAKING OUT WITH LAY!” She doubled over and starting laughing hard.

 

I was frozen, and didn’t know what to do, so I layed there.

 

Then I heard everyone coming out of their rooms.

 

“Eww! My innocent eyes!!” I heard Luhan scream. “Look what you did to Luhan!” Xiumin yelled out.

 

“N-no! It was an accident! YAH YOOBIE! DO YOU WANT TO DIE?” I scrambled off of Lay and quickly bowed.

 

“Sorry Lay, that was an accident I swear. Yoobie was chasing me and…..” I was cut off when Kyungsoo walked by me. He was walking with his head down, not showing his face. Kyungsoo gave off a cold, and scary atmosphere as he walked by, leaving everyone quiet. When Kyungsoo wasn’t insight anymore, everyone got back to teasing me for lying on Lay.

 

“You guys are so nasty! Get a room please! And you disrupted my sleep.” Tao said sassily and walked back into his room clutching his gucci pillow(is that a thing?).

 

“Guys, stop! It was just an accident. Leave Soyeon alone please.” Lay calmed everyone down as he helped me up.

 

I bowed to Lay four billion more times, pulled Yoobie the arm into our room and shut the door.

 

“Ugh, dude I’m so tired. I still can’t believe that all of these guys are shape shifting wolves! What the hell. So weird.” I complain.

 

“Yeah, now let’s get to bed. We have to make a bunch of food, and we have guests tomorrow. Night.” Yoobie says, grabbing a change of clothes and walking into her bathroom.

 

“Night, dude.” I got comfy in bed, and fell asleep.