Chapter 7

More than wolves

(Yoobie's POV)

 

I stepped into my room, Soyeon in front of me.

 

         

           “Tell me what happened,” She said. “Why is everyone so serious, what’s going on?”

   

 

“I….” I didn’t say anything and looked away.

 

 

“Well?” She stood there, arms crossed.

 

 

Soyeon passed out so she didn’t know this; the pack of wolves only came to speak with Suho because of a problem that arose in the wolf kingdom.  Apparently, Suho and the leader from the pack of wolves and the leaders of Bts, SHINee and Infinite,  are sons of the wolf king Siwon. The kingdom king Siwon ruled is named Griffith; meaning powerful. The other pack of wolves, known as Vixx, had only come to inform Suho of a problem that has occurred.

 

 

“Well... since you attacked Ken from the Vixx pack, they are angry and Suho might be in trouble.” I told Soyeon.

 

 

“Oh….I should probably go apologize.” And with that, Soyeon left the room. I followed after, closing the door shut behind me.

 

 

“Hey Suho… uhm, sorry. Yoobie told me what happened. I mean, I didn’t know what was going on and I thought that Yoobie was being attacked...I shouldn’t have intervened.” She said, lowering her head.

 

 

“It’s ok. I’ll explain to them, don’t worry. Both of you, go rest for now, I’ll go back to Griffith.” Suho patted Soyeon on the back, giving her a very obvious fake smile.

 

 

She sighed and went back upstairs. I decided to go get a drink. My throat’s been dry from all of that screaming. I trudged into the kitchen, grabbing the pitcher and pouring a tall, cold glass of water.

 

 

“My parents are going to kill me…” my eyes scanned the scratched wallpapers and the broken door Soyeon had destroyed. My thoughts went back to that boy that gripped my shoulders. I shivered, remembering his cold touch.

 

 

“Yoobie?” I heard a voice behind me. “Are you okay?” I turned around and saw Kris standing there. What a surprise, he actually can speak in sentences. “Yeah, I’m okay. Why?”

 

 

“Just wondering.” He said, and left the room. “That was fast..” I mumbled, tracing my fingers over the scratched walls.

 

 

“Hey Yoobie, I’ll fix the wall, I promise.” Suho suddenly walks in. “Hm. If my parents saw this, they’d kick me out for partying too hard.”

 

He laughed. “Surprising that all of this happened in a matter of days, yeah?” He said.

 I nodded in agreement.

 

“Hey Suho, sorry about Soyeon. It’s just that we’ve been friends for so long that she’s so protective over me, but she means well.” I implied.

 

“No it’s okay, I know she means well. I’ll go clear up with my Father in Griffith.” He reassured me.

 

 

I smiled, and he left the room.


(A/N) So, my and my friend planned some more plots out today. It's going to get interesting soon! And sorry if the chapters are going on slowly right now, we will make it longer for you guys~