CHAPTER 3

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 3

 

The married life 1.0

 

"Chae, where are you? please pick me up..."

"What...?" Chaerin answer the phone with a crack voice because she was in the middle of sleeping.

"Pick me up please... they abandoned me" said the voice across the line.

Chaerin looking at her phone screen, an unknown number written there.

"Who are you?" She asked.

"Oh come on! Can't you tell your husband's voice? Its Jiyong! I'm at the A club." Then he hung the phone.

~

 

They arrived at home after Chaerin picked up Jiyong from the club. He was sleeping at the back of the car.

Chaerin dragged Jiyong and helped him took off his shoes. Jiyong sat on a chair in the kitchen bar while Chaerin, as usual, made him a cup ramen and a hot tea.

"Where are you going?" He asked Chaerin when she's about to go.

"My room, i'm sleepy, finish your meal and then go to sleep, ok?"

"Sleep with me tonight! However you're my wife, why don't you act like a normal one and sleep in a same room with me?" He pouts.

Chaerin raised her eyebrows, "you smell like alcohol and girl's perfume, a normal wife wouldn't make ramen and hot tea for you but will shot you in the head."

Jiyong chuckled, "you're right, good night, babe."

 

They've been married for two months now and Chaerin's pregnancy entering the second trimester.

Now they live in Jiyong’s big house but Jiyong is rarely home, he always busy with work and everything, sometimes he also still going out partying with Youngbae and his band mate. While Chaerin minimize her schedule because the first trimester of pregnancy usually a bit hard.

 

Chaerin crawled to her bed, she's looking at her phone to check if there's any message when a phone call from Youngbae came.

"Yes." She answered the phone.

"Hi Chae, you're asleep?"

"It's almost 4am, i supposed to be in my deepest sleep if somebody not abandoned my dear husband at the club."

"You picked him up??"

"Do i have any other option??"

"I'm so sorry Chae, Seungri was drunk like hell and we decided to go home but Jiyong refused, he still wanted to be there."

"So you left him just like that?"

"We ordered a taxi for him. I didn't know that he'd call you.. he shouldn't do that, you're pregnant, you need rests."

Chaerin sighed. “Since when Jiyong ride taxi? He never trust any public transportation.”

“I’m so so so sorry, Chae. I tried to asked him to go home with us, but he refused.”

"Was he flirts with girls again?" She asked.

Youngbae hesitated.

"I'll take it as yes." She said when suddenly somebody hugged her from behind. "FOR HELL'S SAKE, KWON JIYONG STOP GIVING ME HEART ATTACK!!"

"What happened?" Youngbae asked.

"Your drunk friend came to my room, i'm gonna kick him out, talk to you later Bae." She hung up.

"Who's calling you in the middle of the night?" He asked with a lazy drunk voice.

"What are you doing here? Go change your clothes and then sleep! I don’t like your smell."

He stripped his clothes. "Its my clothes that smell like club. Not me."

"What the hell you’re doing??"

"Come on, its not like you never see it before." He smirked. "You even said that my tattoos are things that got you aroused."

“I said that?”

“I think so.” Jiyong doesn’t really remember but the biting and kissed mark near his dragon ball tattoo on his left shoulder in the morning after they had proved that Chaerin like his tattoo.

Chaerin rubbed her eyebrows. "Whatever, i'm off!" She turned off the light and sleep with her back to Jiyong.

Jiyong slipped himself into the blanket and hugged Chaerin from behind, he puts his palm in her stomach. Chaerin's bump is still considered flat, but he insist to keep rubbing it.

"My baby, my baby..." He said half asleep.

___________

 

“So he spent the night on your room?” Dara asked. Chaerin had lunch with Dara the next day and she told Dara everything that happened the night before.

“That’s not the point of the story, Dara. That jerk always giving me a hard time. Not to mention this!” she pointed her belly.

Dara laughs, “I’m not interested in the other point of the story, I just feel like he’s so cute sometimes. I mean, he’s Kwon Jiyong for God sake, the most wanted bachelor, a pilophobic (pilophobic: phobia to serious commitment -author), playboy and now he’s end up marrying you because of the baby? While obviously you guys are not into each other.”

“He always said that he wants to be father before 30. Maybe he’d marry any woman who carry his child.”

“So, you’re just any woman?”

“Hey! Watch out lady! I’m a most wanted woman! I was number one in ‘Korea’s hottest female’ voting last year and this year.” she put a cute expression. “if this baby’s a girl she’s better to look like me, no bargain.” She snaps her fingers.

“Don’t be too proud of your achievement, your baby daddy was in Forbes’ 100 most influential men in the world.”

“It has nothing to do with beauty, darling.”

“Speaking of beauty, Chae, you look glowing.”

“They said if a woman got pregnant, she would look more glowing.”

“Oh, I want this skin.” Dara tapped Chaerin’s cheek.

“Go get pregnant.”

“Should i?” Dara still adoring Chaerin’s skin.

“You want me to ask Youngbae to volunteer? He got a cute eyes and smile, it’s a good genes.” Chae winked.

“No freaking way, honey, I don’t date idols, they’re just… snob.”

“Youngbae is not snob at all, in fact, he’s better than Jiyong.”

“Still not interested. I mean, idol have millions die hard fans out there who treat them like some kind of Goddess or Kings, and I don’t wanna risk myself by dating them and got hate from the fans. No, just no.” she shook her head, it seems like she tried to push away a thought.

Chaerin laughed hard. Suddenly a phonecall coming from Youngbae.

“hahahaha…” Chae continue laughing, “speaking of the devil.” She showed Dara her phone screen.

“Hello.” Chae answer the phone.

“Where are you?” He asked.

“Having lunch with Dara.”

“I met your manager at a TV station, he said you have an appointment with doctor today?”

“Ah, almost forgot!”

“You want me to go with you?” Youngbae asked.

“Hmmm… sure! Pick me up, please, also I want to introduce you to Dara.”

“I knew her already.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter