CHAPTER 16

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 16

 

 

“Hi everyone, this is Chaerin, and there’s Jiyong. He’s sleeping already, but I want to say something to him while he’s sleeping.” Chaerin said.

Chaerin sat beside the sleeping Jiyong and caress his cheek, Jiyong slightly responded to her touch in his sleep.

“Hey you,” she said, “So you have a wish that I couldn’t say here in front of the viewer, but when you said it, my heart jump, that’s the thing I want to hear the most from you… Maybe I’m not the most expressive person, I couldn’t show my feelings for you openly, especially in front of many people, I’ll became shy and awkward…” she ran her fingers through his hair.

“I’m not a romantic person, Ji, I’m not calling you babe, honey or any other sweet names not because I don’t care about you, but because I simply love you as you. Yes, Jiyong, I love you.” She stopped for a while.

“I’m so lucky married to you and having you as the father of my princess—our princess—“ she giggled. “Let’s build a family together, Ji, lets be together forever… If you want to hear me say this in front of you, I’m planning to say it at your birthday dinner, so I really looking forward to that dinner. Because, I really want to say it directly to you. Goodnight, my Jiyong and happy birthday.” And she gently kissed his lips.

 

Jiyong feels his throat dry. He blankly looking at the TV screen. This is the best gift he got so far. A confession that he’s been waiting for. But he ruined everything, he ruined the dinner, he ruined Chaerin’s mood, he even mad at her for no reason, he didn’t even think about her condition, he pushed her to come to the club, where the music is too loud and of course the baby wouldn’t feel comfortable at all.

His eyes now looking at a small box where the couple bracelets are. He took the box and then walked toward Chaerin’s room.

Jiyong knocked the door. “Chae…” he called her.

No answer.

He tried to open the door, it was unlocked.

Chaerin’s already sleeping. She must be exhausted. He thought. He crawled to the space beside Chaerin. He took her hand and put the bracelet there, while wearing his own.

Then he carefully slips himself under the blanket and hugged Chaerin from behind.

Chaerin awaken, “Ji…?”

“Sshh..” he hushed her. “continue your sleep, Chae…”

“What are you doing here?” she asked in husky voice.

“I want to be near you. I watched the show, and I feel like a jerk, I’m sorry that you have to have me as your husband…”

“Hey…” Chaerin turned her body and faced Jiyong, “listen, if you really watch it, didn’t you get it when I said that I’m so lucky marrying you?”

He nodded, “I remember you said that.”

“Then why sorry?” she asked.

“Because I abandoned our dinner.”

“You were just being you, a socialize Jiyong, if I were you maybe I also can’t say no to my friends who already made a surprise party for me, that’s why I went there. I’ll be going home if I was mad at you for real.”

“And I wasn’t considerate at all about your condition yet I was mad at you for chatting with your friend.”

“You being jealous is the cutest thing ever, Ji…”

“Really?”

Chaerin nodded.

“Why don’t you say it now, Chae…”

“What?”

Jiyong smiled. “That.”

Chaerin giggled, “I love you too, Kwon Jiyong. Very much.”

Jiyong run his thumbs at her cheek and pull her closer. He gently kissed her, deep and slow.

“Let’s build a family together, Chaerin. You, me and our kids.” He said and continue kissing her.

 

__________

 

 

“So you said that?” Dara jumped into the couch where Chaerin sat in Dara’s office.

She nodded.

“And theeenn??”

“Nothing, I was continuing sleep.”

“Oh come on!” Dara put a disappointed face.

“What do you expect?”

Dara grinned, “you knoow~” she made a cute gesture with her pointing fingers.

Chaerin looking at her with the tip of her eyes, “ert!” she said. “Anyway, how’s you and Youngbae.”

“Oh that, he’s going on mini show in Singapore now.”

“You’re not lurking at internet fanbases again, are you?”

Dara didn’t answer.

“Are you. Dara??”

“I can’t help it, Chae!”

“You’re still looking for netizens comments about you??”

“Well, they’re not really talking about me again actually, but some of them still posting the screen capture of Youngbae liking my pictures.”

“Then stop looking for it! You’ll get hurt.” Chaerin sighed.

 

.

 

Jiyong can’t help but smiling like an idiot the whole day at the office. He knew that his team and co-workers would think maybe he’s gone mad.

“Did you get something really special on your birthday, Ji?” Teddy came to his studio and realized that Jiyong was on her stupid smiley face all the time.

“Hmm…” he didn’t really answer the question.

“You make me wanna get married as soon as possible.”

“Why hyung?” Jiyong asked.

“The special gift which made you looks like some teenage smoking joint is from Chaerin, right?”

Jiyong blushes. “What makes you guessed that?”

“Your red ear said I’m right.” Teddy laughed. “Be gentle, dude, she’s pregnant.”

“Wh-what?” Jiyong laughing. “ah.. you’re thinking about some scenes, right?”

“Am I wrong? Then what is it?”

“Even better than that.” Jiyong scratched his nose, most people will think that way because they’re husband and wife, while most of then doesn’t really know that what makes him overjoyed was just because the girl who already became his wife finally said she loves him for the first time.

 

__________

 

Dara was at her office meeting with her best friend, Chaerin, who wants to make a baby shower for her baby girl.

Suddenly her phone rang, it was Youngbae.

“Hello?”

“Hey, what are you doing now?” Youngbae asked.

“At the office with Chae Chae, what’s up?” Dara said.

“What is she doing there? Disturbing you?”

Dara smiled, “No, she’s planning on her baby shower.”

“What’s that?”

“Google it if you don’t understand.”

“What is it between you and the internet? I kind of jealous here because you always busy with the internet.”

“Hahahah… are you gonna bring it up again?”

“No… I was just concern, and still concern until now, Dara…”

“Thanks for your concern Bae…”

Several d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter