CHAPTER 19

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 19

married life 11.0: the due date

 

Jiyong turn on the TV and sat beside Chaerin.

“Its being everywhere.” He said.

“I know right…” she replied.

“They overshadows our baby shower party.” He chuckled.

“Gonna kill them later for doing that to us.”

Jiyong took her hand, “Lets take it as the price we should pay for making their relationship harder before.”

Chaerin shrugged, “Agree!”

They looking at the television, there’s been this news everywhere.

Youngbae spotted with a mysterious girl at Jiyong and Chaerin’s baby shower.

All the pictures of him holding hands with Dara is all over the TV and—of course—internet.

“Will Dara be okay with this?” Jiyong asked Chaerin. “I mean the netizens will definitely bashing her.”

“I don’t know. I called her yesterday, she didn’t pick up.” She shrugged, “but I hope she’s okay.”

Jiyong change the TV station, now they watch an entertainment show with two hosts, and again, they’re talking about the hottest news at a time.

 

Host 1: One of the most noticeable idol, Dong Youngbae spotted holding hands with a girl. Can you believe it? I think he’s out of market right now.

Host 2: I wonder how many girls found their heart break because of this.

Host 1: if we decided to count it, I bet it will be a long count. Hahaha.

Host 2: Anyway, this girl seem familiar, don’t you think so?

Host 1: she is, rumor said that they’ve been friends for long time before they finally decided to date each other.

Host 2: so they’re really dating?

Host 1: still unconfirmed because we couldn’t reach Youngbae or his representative at this time.

Host 2; but it surely an interesting news.

Host 1: true! That’s why we’ll keep update you, viewers!

 

Jiyong and Chaerin sighed and turn off the TV.

“Where are they?” she asked.

“I texted Bae, and he hasn’t reply, so there are two options, this couple is hiding because the paparazzi are at their tails or they don’t care about anything else and go for their private honeymoon.”

“I’m happier thinking about the second option, Ji.”

“I hope they’re doing the second option now,” Jiyong stood up from the couch. “Lets go to sleep, we’re exhausted.”

“Ji..” she called him.

“Hmm?”

“We never had our honeymoon.”

He turned to Chaerin and crooked a smile, “every second I spent with you feels like honeymoon, Chae.”

“Whatta smooth-talker.” She put her arms around his neck.

Jiyong step forward, “its getting harder to be near you, Chae… we got a big barrier here.” He’s pointing at Chaerin’s bump.

She chuckled.

“Seriously, its getting hard to kiss you from this angle.” He turn his face onward.

Chaerin cupped his face. “let me do it for you.” She kissed him gently.

 

__________

 

On the other side, Youngbae was at Dara’s apartment and he’s been there since yesterday. They’ve been talking about the fuss they just made several days a go.

Youngbae has called his company and his manager said that his CEO said that it doesn’t matter.

“So, how we’re gonna face the press and netizens?” he asked Dara.

“Oh, I haven’t check the internet, I bet they’re going crazy right now.”

“You’re going to see the internet?”

“Do you think it’s a good idea or a bad idea?”

“A little bit a bad idea for me, but I think I need to check it just to know the situation.”

“Okay, I promise I won’t freak out.”

Youngbae raised his pinky finger, “Promise?”

Dara laughed, “I promise.” She linked her pinky to him.

Youngbae took Dara’s laptop and browse their news. As expected, its all over the internet. And the netizens is already busy commenting.

“So its everywhere.” He said.

“What are we gonna do now?”

“What do you think we should do?” he asked back.

She shrugged, “if your company said its cool, then its cool for me too.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean, I’m gonna try to live like you, Chae and Jiyong. Try not to care about what people say.”

Youngbae is staring at her. “How come you suddenly have this way of thinking?”

“Uh… I don’t know but what made me realized that I should quit my worries was when Jiyong and Chaerin had a press conference at the baby shower. When a media asked them if they married after found out that Chaerin’s pregnant. I know Chae hates that kind of question, and Jiyong answered it for her. And then I realized, even if the world against me, I think it’d be okay because I got you.”

Youngbae couldn’t say anything, he just feel that he could have a heart attack anytime because his heart rate seems out of control right now. He went near Dara. “Hey…” he said.

“Hmm?” Dara looking at him.

“Can I kiss you now?”

Dara could feel her cheek warming, “you better don’t ask.”

“Why?” he gently caress Dara’s cheek.

“Because…” she hasn’t finish her sentence when Youngbae close the distance between their lips.

 

__________

 

Two months later after the baby shower. Jiyong came home early today and now he and Chaerin sat together in front of the television to watch Youngbae’s exclusive interview with one of the biggest night talk show.

“Lately I saw Youngbae more on TV than seeing him in real life.” Jiyong said.

“Yeah, he’s kind of disappear, so does Dara.”

"But i met her few days a go and he told me about this talkshow."

"Will he revealed his relationship with Dara?" she asked.

Jiyong shrugged, "He didn't tell me, why don't you ask Dara?"

"She's in Rome since last week, attending one of her cousin's wedding." she said. "But last time i talk to her, she didn't even mention that Bae will have an interview."

"Or maybe Dara doesn't know about this."

Chaerin shrigged, "but her voice seems really bright."

"I think both of them are happy now."

"They should get married." Chaerin said.

"Ya! they just start dating."

"We didn't date but we got married and will have this precious angel soon." Chaerin rubbed her bump.

Jiyong smiled. "Got you pregnant is the best thing that happened to me so far."

Chaerin feel her cheek got warmer.

"But, Ji..." she said, "Youngbae mention that when he realized he had feeling for me, he also realized that you lik

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter