CHAPTER 10

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 10

 

married life 6.0: misunderstanding took action.

 

Chaerin still at the doctor’s room after the physical check up, she sat across Dr. Park’s desk.

“Where’s your husband, Chaerin-ssi?” Dr. Park asked.

“Hmm.. I think he’s waiting outside, doc.” She replied.

“Okay, any question?”

“Nothing specific, I’m happy enough to know that the baby’s healthy and active. I was surprised when I feel the first kick last night. He kicked Jiyong’s hand.”

Dr. Park smiling, “its nice to see you and your husband both look so happy today, that’s a good thing for the baby also.” he received some report papers from his assistant, “its written here in the report that your condition increase and your stress decrease a lot compared to your last visit.”

“Really? its good to know that.”

“And I’m happy to help,” he said “Communication is really important.”

Chaerin is a bit confuse.

“Yes… of course, doc.” She said.

“Don’t worry about the baby, the ‘visit’ from the father won’t harm the baby.”

Chaerin confusedly laughing, “uh… I don’t get it.”

“First time I met him I know he’s a very considerate person, that’s why I helped him by giving him some suggestion to support you. I believe that he’d do the same even tho I didn’t suggested it, but he just need to make sure first that this will be safe.”

“Suggestion to support me and prevent me from being stress, right…” Chaerin pretended to laugh while actually she didn’t understand what’s Dr. Park said.

“Yes, you’re lucky to have husband like him, he worried too much about you. I know it because I’ve handle many young couple expecting their first child, and they all act like Jiyong-ssi.”

“But, doc, can I ask you what other thing you suggested to him? So I can also initiate it.” actually she still confuse but she started see where it goes.

“Not much because I think he already did everything like taking care of you, but I highlighted it in the part that maybe busy people like both of you need spare sometimes to be more intimate, like adding another portion of cuddling. I told him that make love to you is safe in this phase of pregnancy.”

“What?”

“He didn’t know that but don’t worry, many people also have no idea about that.” Dr, Park smiled.

“Okay.. if that’s safe for the baby and good for me then… thank you for letting him know.” She also smiled while actually she was a bit disappointed to know that what Jiyong did lately is based on Dr. Park suggestion.

Chaerin walked out from the doctor’s room, her face could tell that she was not happy about she just heard, and then she saw Jiyong sat in a waiting chair alone, he was busy with his phone with many eyes on him. She’s proud to have him as her husband, who doesn’t? he’s Kwon Jiyong, but she also feel like the most unfortunate person to be his wife. Well, he’s Kwon Jiyong after all.

Chaerin took a deep breathe, she doesn’t know what to say, in one hand she was disappointed but in the other hand, she realized that when Jiyong did it, he did it for the sake of their family and the baby, he concern about the baby so much and Chaerin knows that. So, she decided not to bring it up.

 

“Are we going somewhere after this?” Chaerin asked when they got into the car.

“Why?”

“Youngbae asked me.” she said.

"I don't feel like going anywhere."

“Okay then I will answer him that we’re headed straight home.”

“Did he text you a lot?”

“Youngbae?” she’s thinking. “Hmmm… sometimes, why?”

Jiyong shook his head.

“But I think he’s close to Dara now, don’t you think so, I mean he even picked Dara from the hospital last time.”

“Then why don’t you match them up?” Jiyong saud.

“I don’t know about that… Dara hates idols.”

“Really?”

“I think so, she had a bad story with one of them, she hates them now.”

“Are you sure its not because you don’t want Youngbae to be with Dara?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Nothing.”

 

They arrived at home. Jiyong parked the car at the carport and walked inside the house, leaving Chaerin behind.

“Are you hungry? Do you wanna eat something?” Chaerin asked, still trying to be cool.

“No.”

“Are you sick?”

“No.”

“Did I do something wrong?” now she confuse because suddenly Jiyong became really cold.

“No.”

“Then why you giving me a cold shoulder?”

“I’m tired, I’ll go rest in my room.” Jiyong walk toward his room. Chaerin standing there in confuse. “Anyway, please stay at your own room tonight, I’m so tired that I need the whole bed for myself.”

Chaerin widen her eyes. What the heck. She thought. “Fine!!” she went to her room and slammed the door.

Jiyong get in to his room and rubbed his face. He didn’t understand what happened but he feel so mad and helpless about his feeling.

 

One hour before

Youngbae was at his company because his manager wants to see him.

“Hi, Bae.” His manage came to his room.

“What’s up, hyung?” he asked.

“Actually I have to told you about a bad news.”

“What’s that?” he got anxious.

“SBS need to cancel your variety show, they need to prepare event for their anniversary… so it will be postpone until the end of this year.”

“But, hyung, can’t you look another show for me? I mean people will forget about me if I don’t appear at TV for this long time.”

“Yeah but you’re the most well-known compare to other member.”

“But other member has something to do, TOP is doing movie, Daesung has solo album at Japan and Seungri has acting school. While me?”

“There’s nothing I can do, but I will try to assign you to another variety show or talk show, okay?”

Youngbae sighed. He starts to worry when Jiyong said he needs to be active again on TV. He text Chaerin.

Youngbae: Chae-ah, how’s the check up? Do you and Jiyong wanna go somewhere after this? I’d love to join… I have a headache about work :(

Chaerin: I think we headed straight to home. Ji’s acted a bit strange and I also need to talk to him about something. The baby’s doing great by the way.

Youngbae: OK. Have a good family time with Ji, okay?

Chaerin: hahaha you make it sounds awkward!

Youngbae: kkk~~!

Youngbae smiled, he’s scrolling his phone up and down until he found his texts with Dara.

Dara. He thought.

He smiled looking at his their texts, Dara always answer him with a short-straight forwarded statements. She always been so stiff to him, he doesn’t know why but somehow it makes her more interesting in his eyes, because no one ever done that to him before. Youngbae and his group is one of the most successful idol in Asia, even in Europe and the US, they have hideous number of fans around the world, so finding someone who always let him down and ignore him is kind of challenging for him.

Youngbae dialed her number.

“Hello?” Dara answered.

“Hi, what are you doing now?”

“Working.”

“Can I pick you up after work?” Youngbae asked.

“What?”

“Let’s go eat somewhere before going home.”

“But I’m busy now.” Dara said.

“Not now, I said after work. What time you’ll be free?”

“I don’t know, Youngbae-ssi.”

“Hmm…” Youngbae smell a rejection. “Ok, we don’t have to eat dinner or so, lets have a drink later.”

“I’m sorry, but seriously, you can’t just call me everytime you have a free time, Youngbae-ssi, you need to find another activity.” She said.

“Do you mean that I don’t have anything to do??” he raised his voice.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to be rude to you.” Dara said.

“Uh… well…sorry for yeeling at you.”

“We’re good now?” Dara asked.

“Sure, sorry for bothering you.”

“You make me feel bad if you say it that way. You’re not bothering me Youngbae-ssi, but you know we’re not even friend so… its been strange for me that you keep looking for me.”

“You’re Chaerin’s bestfriend and so do I, so, technically we’re friends. And I’m not the one who always call you, you called me the other day when you were at the hospital remember?”

“I called you to let you know that Chaerin is at the hospital.”

“You also asked me to go with you to the Gala.”

“That was because the invi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter