CHAPTER 12

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 12

 

the singles and the married

 

 

“Why are you suddenly want to go out with me?” Youngbae asked Dara.

“Can’t i?” she asked back, they were sitting in a luxury club which only celebrity and VIPs who can get in.

He shrugged, “I don’t mind but you seems uncomfortable everytime people saw you with me.”

“Not only you, its your kind.”

“My kind? What am i? a werewolf?” Youngbae chuckled.

“You idols…”

“You hate us?”

“I don’t. I just… uh—forget it.” she bitterly laughed.

Dara poured another drink for Youngbae.

“I can’t drink too much, I’m working tomorrow.” He said. “But I haven’t asked you, what kind of celebration is this? Why we opened many wines and drinks?”

“I got a big project, I usually celebrate it with Chae, but now she’s in family dinner.” She sighed, she felt like she already tipsy.

“Poor you… hahaha” Youngbae gulped his wine.

Dara looking at Youngbae, his figures, Youngbae wore a simple t-shirt, ripped jeans and a cap to hide his light colored hair. Not too much accessories like he always wear. Somehow a memory came. Memory with a guy, in this very club also.

 

4 years ago

“What are we celebrating here?” Dara asked.

“My debut.” He said and chuckled. “This is the first time I came here, I should get used to place like this, right?”

“Why?”

“Because when I became a real idol, I will go to place like this ofter, won’t i?” he said.

“I don’t know, maybe…” she smiled. She looking at that guy, a tall guy with a cute smile, he was just debuted for a week after years of training, he surely happy about it but there’s a little worry in Dara’s heart.

“Would you still call me when you’re already became a big star?” she asked him.

“What?? Of course. Why wouldn’t i?”

“You’ll be busy.”

“I know, but doesn’t mean that I’ll leave you.” He said.

 

.

 

“Who wants coffee or dessert?” Jiyong asked his guests. “maybe we can try Chaerin’s apple pie. She’s best at it.”

“Ji, She didn’t know who I am, right?” Hye Yoon asked Jiyong.

“She knew.” He said, “Or not?” he laughed.

Dami sighed. “Its enough, you tried too hard to make her jealous.”

“Me? what? Nooo…” Jiyong scoffed.

“Oh come on.” Dami smirked, “like I just knew you.”

Hye Yoon laughing, “you little jerk, used me to make a girl jealous? You’re in trouble.”

“She’s not just a girl, noona, she’s my wife. But sometimes I feel like her heart is made of stone.”

“Isn’t that the phrase used by your girls? ‘Jiyong’s heart is made of stone’.” Dami laughed. “now, you said it to Chaerin?”

“He’s in love.” Hye Yoon laughed, “My little boy is in love.”

“Stop teasing me.”

“Seriously, Jiyong I never saw you like this before, you never tried to make a girl jealous, in fact you’ll running away at the time she started to get jealous..” Hye Yoon said. “I knew you since you were a boy, I knew every girl who had their heart broken by you, I knew how you treat them all. It isn’t the same with how you treat Chaerin, you might not talking to her a lot during this dinner, but the way you took care of her food is so touching. Checking if her meat is perfectly cook, and knowing right away when she’s about to mistaken between soju and water, you think I didn’t notice that? You probably talking to me but all your attention was on her, Ji.”

He smiled.

“She’s probably hurt now because you ignoring her the whole time, go talk to her.” Dami pushed him.

 

.

 

Chaerin called Dara. It took sometimes before Dara picked the phone.

“Yo, Chaerin-nie” she said.

“Where are you?”

“At a bar.”

“You’re drinking?”

“Yeah..” Dara was already tipsy.

“With who?”

“Uh… you know, just a friend.” She laughed.

Then Chaerin heard somebody talking to Dara.

“Is that Youngbae?” she asked.

“You recognized his voice?” Dara asked back.

“You’re drinking with him? Dara are you okay? You’re going out with idol.”

“I called you to celebrate something but you were busy Chae, I realized that you have a family now, so, yeah I’m drinking with Youngbae, an idol. Hahaha…”

“Alright… he’s not just an idol, I know you can count on him.”

“So, aren’t you in the middle of a family dinner?” Dara asked.

“Yeah, but Dami brought her friend in, turned to be Jiyong’s old friend too, so they kind of talking now, and I feel spaced out.”

“Oh.. poor baby, you know boys…”

“Yeah but the guest is girl, and she’s very pretty, she’s tall, thin, with a perfect hair, smile… hfft.” She sighed.

“Seriously??? Who is she?”

“Have no idea, her name is Choi Hye Yoon, but even Jiyong didn’t bother to explain to me. I think she’s one of his ex girlfriend, but I swear she’s sooo pretty!”

“Jiyong doesn’t have a lot numbers of ex girlfriend, does he?”

“I don’t know.”

“You want me to asked Youngbae about it?”

“No, I don’t care, but the worse is, if she’s really his ex, then he had a real feeling for her before.”

“Didn’t you just said you don’t care?” Dara chuckled.

“Ya!!!”

“Don’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter