CHAPTER 24

marriage 101
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 24

 

The life: single – married – single (?)

 

 

The weather is not good for the filming today, heavy rain and wind make it impossible to fim some outdoor scenes.

“I think we should change the schedule, we gotta take the indoor scene now and the outdoor tomorrow morning.” The PD said.

“But the indoor scene is supposed to be at night, we need the night sky.” One of his assistant said.

“Oh, right, okay then, we can’t do anything now, I’ll prepare for the filming this evening while the cast can take a rest until further announcement.” He said.

 

Chaerin went to her manager.

“Oppa,,” she said. “Can I go to the T mall?”

“Now?”

“Yeah, I need to pick up something in Tifanny.” She continued.

“I will ask the PD.”

Her manager comeback few minutes later.

“Let’s go, we have free time until around 3pm.” He said.

“Okay! Lets have lunch outside.” She added.

“Chaerin.” Somebody call her.

“Ah Woo Bin..” she waved.

“Where are you going?”

“To the T mall.”

“We have free time?”

“Yes.” She said, “until around 3pm.”

“That’s great, I need to go outside also. but the rain is really hard.”

“That’s why I’m choosing a mall, its more comfortable during the rain.” Chaerin said.

“You’re right…” he rubbed his chin, thinking about something, “Hey, Chaerin, can I ask you something?”

“What’s that?”

“What did you give to your mom as her birthday present last time?”

“Why?” she asked back.

“My mom’s birthday is next week yet I don’t have any idea what gift I should buy for her.”

“Well… last time I gave my mom a necklace with a special pendant of her birthstone.” She said.

“Necklace… hmm… good idea.”

“Yeah you should buy one for her, just google your mom’s birthstone, that will be more meaningful.” She added.

“okay…” he smiled, “thanks for the advice Chaerin, have a good day!” he waved at her.

 

 

Chaerin arrived in T mall after having lunch in a famous sushi bar in Tokyo. She quickly enter Tifanny store because many fans are gathered.

“How did they know I’d be here.” She said to her manager.

“I don’t know, Chae, but fans are scarier than FBI…” he laughs.

After entering the store, now she knows why fans are gathering.

“Woo Bin!” she called him.

“Hey! What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I—“ she can’t say about her mission, “Just pick up some gift for a friend.”

“Oh, okay… I was looking for my mom birthstone as you said, and guess what? The birthstone for people born in april is diamond.”

“Wow… she’s so expensive.” She chuckled.

“Yeah, so my manager brought me here.” He smiled, “You said you’re going to a mall?”

“Yes, this is the T mall.” She replied.

“Oh, this is T mall?” he laughs. “Whatta coincidence.”

“Ms. Lee Chaerin, the stones are ready.” A shop helper came to her.

“Okay, can I see it first?” she asked.

“Sure.”

She turned to Woo Bin, “Enjoy your shopping time, Woo Bin-ah, I’ll see you at the filming.” She waved at him.

Woo Bin raised his thumb, “sure!”

 

___

 

Chaerin is at her hotel room doing nothing, just changing from one tv channel to another. She called Jiyong but he didn’t pick up.

Suddenly her phone rang. Its Jiyong.

“Babe…” she answer the phone.

“Hey, I’m sorry I was at the meeting.”

“It’s alright.”

“You have a free time?” he asked.

“Yeah, we postpone the filming because of the bad weather… but I have another script reading in an hour.”

“They change the schedule? But you’ll be home the day after tomorrow right?”

“Hope so babe… I asked the PD and so far we still don’t have any changing in the schedule.”

“Don’t you dare to extend it, Chae.”

“Hey… I’m working, babe.” She chuckled, “You also going abroad often, and I never complain.”

“Maybe because you don’t miss me as much as I do…” he said.

“Who said so?” she laughs, “I miss you soo much, babe, you had no idea.”

“Show me.” he said.

“I’ll show you when I get home.”

“Can’t wait…” he said.

“But actually, I want to ask you something.” Chaerin said.

“Hmm?” he asked, “what’s that?”

“I saw a picture of you at the club last night…”

“Ah, Seungri’s birthday.”

“You leave Na-Ri home alone?”

“She’s with the maid and the sitter.”

“But you promise me not to leave Na-Ri except for work…”

“Yeah but its Seungri’s birthday at YG is also there, I should come.” He explained.

“And why you didn’t tell me? are you planning on keep it as a secret from me?” she asked.

“No! Chae, I never want to keep any secret from you.”

“So why you didn’t tell me that you went to the club last night?”

“I just forgot because I was just there around 30 minutes.”

“You got many drinks in your table, there’s no way you’re only there for 30 minutes.”

Jiyong grunts, “I swear, Chae, I just take two shots and then I went home! Ask Youngbae if you don’t trust me.”

“How would I know that Youngbae will tell me the truth.”

“For Goodness sake, Chaerin, don’t assume anything through a fan picture like that.”

“But—“

“If I want to believe pictures taken from fans, I should be the one who mad at you now, Chaerin, do you realized how many pictures of you and your co-star that spreads online?”

“You’re checking me out online??”

“I’m not, because I just have to open any random news website to find many pictures of you during filming, I don’t even have to type any particular keyword.”

“Well, I think that’s normal because we’re working together. And also the drama is booming so… many people are  talking about it, I guess.”

“Exactly, I choose to think that way—“

“Of course you have to think that way.”

“Listen, I choose to think that way because if you see the pictures its easier for me to think negatively.”

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter