Episode 7:He's back-part 2

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

Episode 6 highlights: The story of Jihyo uncovered......the return of 'him' .....

___________________________________________________________________________

His attention shifted to the press instantly when he noticed how flushed Jihyo was towards him…..He then adjusted his tie and tried to act cool. He addressed that lady that once was his partner formally since the situation became awkward for both of them. The puzzled reporter surprisingly asked unexpected questions.

Lee Dong wook-ssi, may I ask why do you look so gloomy today???

Are you guys breaking up???

One more question, please!! Song Jihyo-ssi is it true you guys were on relationship?????

Dongwook-ssi! Jihyo-ssi! Dongwook-ssi!!!!!!!

The situation has gotten  more hectic and noisier ...both of them kept silent*

Lee Dong Wook’s Pov

I texted my boyfriend this morning and to my surprise, my phone’s calender notified me the date of my movie’s press conference! Not that I’m not excited to promote my movie and all… but there’s ONE thing that bothered me so much. SONG JIHYO. How can that  … Urggh… Nevermind …. I shall see her soon anyway…will see what shall be done later….

………………….Just Now………………………………………………………………

Ss..she…she looks different…..ssh..she looks stunning……she’s Jihyo….right?? Hell no! I better keep my jaw closed before she notices me!

Although I’m attracted to my own kind and I don’t actually get attracted to y girls and all…so... HOW ON EARTH did she made my heart goes uncommonly beating in an uneven tempo!? It went like dam…dup dap dup dap….damm dup dup dap badarapp…WTH?!? Was it because I knew her and today in the first 9 months that I…saw her in…different light?
Gosh..I was hallucinating too much due to exhaustion I guess…and that was it….remember D
ongwook ya…doesn’t
matter whether she WAS your bff..YOU ARE GAY-Ya!!

Ehh…Suddenly her eyes were intercepting with mine! I gotta look somewhere else if not……

 

……………..end of pov……………………………………………………….

 

-reporter’s question kept attacking both of them…
 ... . . .. .   ... ....  .........   ...........

. .. ... ... ... . .. . .    .. . ... .  .. .  . ...  
Reporter A: Jihyo-
ssi do you have any some relationship with your co-star Lee Dongwook?

Jihyo: No, no we are just friends, right Dongwook...Oppa? (whispering: hey just play along for now)

Dongwook: Yes yes we’re just…friends. Hehehe……. (hmmm *nod* )

Reporter B: Some source were saying you guys were in love during filming

Reporter C: It seemed your BTS(behind the screen) kiss scene looks so realistic

Both: Because we are actors…reporter-nim…..

Reporter D: So is it true….

Reporter E: And just to add in do you…….blah blah bla

 

Jihyo: Please do not ask any unrelated question .. Just the movie, please….

 

Reporter F: Jihyo-ssi, Jihyo-ssi…your fans will get mad if you didn’t answer this…Do you have a boyfriend? Is it true Lee Dong dumped you? What is your status right now?!?

 

---------------------Jihyo stands up and about to leave when he intervened---------------------------------------

 

Reporters...! Do You Want The REAL ANSWER??? She’s MINE and currently unavailable… Satisfied …?!?

Please! For courtesy sake do not bother her with unnecessary questions anymore….Thanks for your cooperation…
 



…………..everyone went blank…he stayed calm and flashed a smile to Jihyo…….noona…………………


                                            he's backhe's back

 

 

Kim DongJun’s Pov

 

Actually, I was heading to the conference room since I was also the part of that movie; since I am the antagonist, the handsome assassin…remember? Kekeke… anyway…..

On my way to that room, I heard a lot of unpleasant questions that were attacking my Jihyo noona and Lee Dongwook sunbaenim… I was bewildered by the fact that they accused my innocent noona like that. I’ve heard from my resource(yes…I do stalk her once in a blue moon if I missed her damn hard :P) that they were not in a some sort of relationship..saw she tweeted about betrayal …

well anyway if I was that lucky guy I would care for her like nobody’s business…since she’s my angel….. *getting blushed just at the thought of it*

  

I couldn’t stand any longer….well despite for the fact that I stand a little… too long that I scared I might get caught stalking at my own press conference! I just want to protect my noona! I just don’t want her to get hurt any longer! I ... saw her…from afar… that ...she’s going to tear up any sooner…

 

So without any further ado...I dashed into the room and proclaimed my FALSE fact that we’re in relationship, thou my intention was REAL…. Then I sat beside her ...assuring her that everything's gonna be alright…

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------To be  Continued------------------------------------------------- 

Helloo guys...I've edited just a little bit at chapter 6(do visit later)...since it wasn't meant to be published before this....BTW Thks For Reading :))