Episode 5: The New UpTown Chick

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

"UuuuLala!!Who's THAT CHICK?!?"

"Damn She's SMOKIN' HAWTTXD"

"I'm DROWNIN' in her midst~"

"SHUT UP! She's mine...and only MINE!'

"Aww...I wish she is my girl"

"Darn it!Why can't I get her cellphone number on google search?!!? What the FISH!!"

Boys' Reaction............

 

 

"Wow, she's rockin' as HELL!"

"Which place she went to get a plastic surgery??Someone, PLEASEEEE tell me!I want to get some too :'( "

"Huh She's SOOOO anoying>< acting all cute and ayyy...arghhh!!"

"Hate her... hate her... just HATEEE her!!"

"Unnie!!I'm your BIGGEST fan! When will you come to my place??Huaaaa~"
 

Girls' Reaction...........

And in between all of these reactions...................................

"I miss you.....so much"

The thing is ......................

< Episode 4 flashback >

Two weeks ago, Song Jihyo ran away after being deceived by Lee Dongwook's gay revelation...That's right. He was no longer her bae(baby), her Dongwookie...Now he is just a total stranger....Nothing more than just a plain Lee Dongwook that shattered her heart.

"How could he..." she thought to herself.....

After a few days staying in a distant hotel, she eliminated all her feelings and her fantasies about guys.... she hated them if she thinks of Dongwook, the hypocrite........

She's no longer the Jihyo she was before, a sweet, innocent girl that trust a person as much a she trust herself...... 

Now, she's a ONE, INDEPENDENT lady that needs NO MAN.....

She's determined to be strong and glamorous, where man would drool over her and she would be the one rejects him..........

Therefore, she took a complete makeover in a prestigious boutique and salon where all the celebrities would go ...... 

Her main priority is just one now, to be successful than ever; and to make that Dongwook guy regret rejecting her.......

The New JIHYO~