Episode 8: First True Love

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

Episode 7 Highlights: Song Jihyo and Lee Dongwook attended the press conference of their movie...the reporters were asking them too many questions that made Jihyo flustered and upset ... She was about to leave when a guy appeared and defended her; it was Kim Dongjun ….

 

cOnFlicTsdiLemMa                   He's back He's back

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Dongjun winked at her and sat beside her……
Jihyo felt her heart tickles with shyness so she quickly scan her surrounding…worried that the crowd might notice their actions….

 

“Dongjun aa, gumawo(thanks)… I really didn’t expect this from you”, she whispered slightly while glancing at him from her left. Her sincere smile was made visible to indicate that she was indeed thankful.

 

“Noona, you know something… ……….Aahh its okay…” he stopped when a spokesperson began his introduction.

*in between the conversation, a man was looking with jealousy…

 

Spokesperson: Last but not the least….let me introduce you to our main antagonist… Mr. Kim Dongjun. He played an important role as a serial killer named Jaejong ….


 

Dongjun: Anyeonghaseyo, I’m Kim Dongjunmida!..Sorry for being late…Thanks for your hard work…..Please take care of us and write good reports ya…Kamsahamida!

 

At Dongjun House…….

 

*ringtone of Z; ea’s Beautiful Ma Girl

 DongJun picked up his cellphone

 

“Hello…”
 

…no reply…

 

“Hello..? Who is this?”
 

“H-hello….Is this Dongjun-ssi? I’m Song Jihyo”

 

“N-noona??.....Oh, Anyeonghaseyo noona! How did you get my number? Well, it doesn’t matter…How are you??…I hope you weren’t hurt by the comments made by the reporters… Are you really okay now?? Have you eaten??......”

Dongjun-ah Dongjun-ah….It’s okay I’m perfectly fine *chuckles*….”

 

His cheek felt a sudden warmness and a pink tint appeared when he heard Jihyo calling him informally… 

 

“Why are you being so worried… By the way, is this our first meeting..Dongjun-ah….?”

 

Jihyo’s Pov:
I don’t understand this feeling…. This is my first time being so comfortable with a person that I rarely speak…
even though he is like a dongsaeng to me… but still I can’t get over it…. I must have been crazy. Seriously.

To be honest, right after that press conference night I tried to hunt his number by asking from his companies, his manager and after a countless try, I could finally get through him...finally...

*a deep breath of relief was exhaled

 

----------resume conversation------------

 

“By the way Dongjun-ah…..Can you come over to my place?…. I want to meet you tonight at the back of my apartment…… I couldn’t meet you elsewhere because we might get caught by those crazy paparazzi….after your confession, everyone will be eyeing on us…..”
 

--- 10 seconds of silence ---
 

“Yoboseyo..? Jun-ah..? You haven’t answer me yet”, said Jihyo softly…….

 

“O..Ohh noona….Okay²…..I’ll be there” he said excitedly after gone blank for 10 seconds…

 

“So be careful on the way yea…”

 

“Alright noonaaa!” he hanged up with butterflies in his stomach.

 

He quickly dressed up and put on his favourite cologne. He looked at his reflection on the mirror for the last time and gestured handsomely… “It's not a date,” he told himself “But I’m getting too excited since she was .....and still is my crush” he grinned innocently…

“Wow…am I dreaming or ..?” he thought when suddenly his car stopped. He got out of the car and was searching for his noona when suddenly a hand grabbed his’ from behind…

 

Jihyo’s Pov

I didn’t know what I was thinking then. It just happened out of the blue. The feelings were overpowering me. Maybe I did fell in love with him? So as soon as I saw him, I dashed towards him and took his hand into mine. I clutched my right fingers into his and my left hand embraced his body from behind. My tears were overflowing…I couldn’t control my emotions any longer and since there was nobody lingering around at that time…. I took my chance.

 

Dongjun’s Pov

I was startled. My heart was thumping so badly that I almost passed out. Nobody ever back hugs me in my entire lifespan and I guessed she was the first one ever did. Her embrace was so warm that I just hope it would last forever. Her grips were so tight as if she wouldn’t want to lose me, ever again. I mean, I know it’s kinda awkward if we looked back at our lives. She was a famous actress and I was just a rookie actor. We had only met once though I had a huge crush on her for years, ever since her debut days. She was really pretty in the Frozen Flower movie and her acting was so natural that I ended up punching on the tv screen instead of Jo Insung’s face due to a particular scene, which I didn’t bear to watch it. My noonaaa…. Those were the days*chuckles* …And now, just to think that she’s the one that made a move on me…I just couldn’t contain my happiness….I was about to speak out when my right shoulder felt wet. Then I heard a sudden confession……..

“Dongjun-ah…. Thank you for defending me yesterday. I was betrayed by my own bestfriend but I didn’t expect that a stranger, like you could risk your own career by doing such statement. Perhaps, if you didn’t appear at that moment I might lose my temper, commit suicide, or maybe... the reporters will write some bad articles with spicy scandals about me and Dongwook... I believed you’re just trying to save me from getting into troubles.” said Jihyo while trying to hold back her tears.

 

“Well, at least, the reporters won’t bother you any longer since you have rectified that you’ve got a new boyfriend right? Gwaenchanh-a.... noona-ya....” he gave her a pat on her head and wiped her tears with his thumb...

 

“Gumawo Dongjun-ah…I don’t know how to repay you-u”

 

 

“Shusshh….” he bend closer and laid a finger on her lips… he faced her front to front leaving just about 2 cm distance left in between them…

Their eyes were locked into each other’s and his gaze suddenly moved from her eyes to her lips…

Meanwhile, Jihyo closed her eyes and leaned towards him…

He grabbed her waist and she tiptoed…

Their love story has finally begun….the sweetest spell has been laid on them.

Finally, her true first kiss…. Ehmm he cleared his throat and smiled cheekily..

“Now you can open your eyes …Jihyo-ya…” he …she finally realised that his soft lip has left hers and her cheek was reddened…even his as well…

 

“Noona…I’m in love you…jeongmal ” He confessed shyly…

“Na..Nado…Dongjun-ah” she looked towards him, touched his chin…and kissed him once again…

                                                      

……………..and it last for hours……*just kidding*……..

 

 

 

-to be continued(?) :P

 

 

 


P/s:Hi guys...I tried to finish up this chapter in order to focus more on my x-m so I hope it turns out well... :))