Episode 10: Reunited(Part 2)

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

 

EP.9 Flashbacks and a/n:

DongJun made a sudden visit to Jihyo’s house… He disguised as a delivery man which made the naïve Jihyo opened the door without any clue… She tripped and fell on his body…They made a skin contact and they were fluttered. Their love started to blossom as they made a direct eye contact while their lips were pressing against one another resulting them to blush so hard that they could even beat the mimosa plant.

Suddenly… there was a sound coming in from the home intercom system… it was a doorbell! Who could that be?

___________________________________________________________________________

Ding Dong… Ding Dong… Ding Dong!!
 

“Umm, noona... I guess you could release me now” he chuckled.

 “Ohh, sorry Dongjun-aa… hehe…I was wondering who would have come by this morning.” she told while helping Dongjun to stand after his body got intimately overlapped with hers.

She then became silent for 5 seconds. Dongjun couldn’t stand any longer that he gave a peck on her cheeks. Due to the unexpected kiss, she jerked her knee that it almost hit his private part.

“Ya noona! What are you trying to do?? I almost couldn’t make babies for us!... a-aahh I-I was just joking…no-noona ... hehe…naneun mianhee??” said Dongjun awkwardly as he secreted a lot of sweats from his forehead.

Jihyo got so embarrassed that she could hardly find words to reply. However, she picked up her courage and said…

 “Yahh then why do you kissed me out of the blue then?! I was too shocked you know. You almost gave me a heart attack.” she replied quickly.

“No… it’s just that you looked so cute and naïve when you became blank, seriously. Mianhee… I just couldn’t stop myself even if I wanted to” he smiled shyly.

She laughed softly, looking into his eyes wondering how could someone be so innocent. She was melted.

However, something popped out in her mind……

“Oh-my-God. Is it my sister? She does said that she wants to come by today! But I didn’t expect her to come this early?! Aishh chincha, this girl..”

………..

Ding Dong… Ding Dong… Ding Dong!!

Ding Dong… Ding Dong… Ding Dong!!

………..

“Omo! Dongjun-aa! You better hide somewhere.”

“Where, under the bed?”

“Nope, on my bed lover boy! Aigoo, just lock yourself in my room… I’ll call you went its over” she laughed.

“Alright noona, saranghae~”he yelled not too loud for others to hear while make a huge heart sign over his head.

…..

Hhaha…kyeopta~

……

“Helloo…Is anyone in there??” someone asked.

 “Yeee, who’s that!??” Jihyo shouted in an anxious tone when she came to realise that it wasn’t her sister’s voice.

“Song Jihyosshi, we came from the SBS TV Production. We would like to interview you regarding some matter. Can we come in??”

“Omygosh…it’s from the media?? What do they want from me?!” said Jihyo to herself.

“Perhaps the reporters came to get some hot scoop. Do you remember that I revealed I was your boyfriend? They came to certify it! Do you need me noona??”

“Ya, what are you doing? I thought I’ve asked you to hide yourself, right?.. Gwenchana… I could handle it.. no worries” she gave a reassuring smile before Dongjun entered back to her room and locked himself.

“Oh anyeonghaseyo PD-nim! I'm so sorry...I didn’t know you would come. I was still asleep just now”

“Anyeonghaseyo Songjihyosshi! Ohh Gwenchanaa, we apologised for coming here too early” said Jo and Myuk Pd.

“Please come in, I’ll fetch you some coffee. What would you like to eat??”

“Oh Jihyosshii, it’s okay we are good with just a cup of hot-brewed coffee. Thank you” said Jo Pd politely.

2 minutes later she came to join the conversation after preparing her special brewed coffee.

“Oh yeah, we are so sorry to have disturbed your beauty sleep early in the morning.”Myuk Pd apologised.

“Actually, we have talked to your manager and she said that you’re off schedule today. She also warned us to not come to early because you might be still asleep” Jo Pd then said.

“Haha, we heard that you’re quite a heavy sleeper. I bet that’s not true are they?”Myuk Pd asked with full curiosity.

“Well, it’s kind of true though. Hehe, I admit that I could go on sleeping for two days in a row…”

“Wow, which makes it 48 hours in total! Are you even human?? Hahaha, just joking Jihyosshi…” he laughed out aloud causing a sharp glance from Jo Pd.

“Oh please… don’t mention about supernatural stuffs…especially zombies! I’m just too scared of it…” Jihyo said with a terrified-looking face.

“Wow, me too! I hate the fact that they are still after human even when they are dead. Don’t they have a life??!!” Myuk Pd then continued with the same expression. Even more exaggerating.

“Ehemm*clears throat*… because they ARE ghost Myuk pd…. Hehe…sorry miss, sometimes my partner gets too carried away when he talks...especially when he meets with someone as beautiful as you.” said Jo Pd in a professional way.

“To be honest, Song Jihyosshi, among all the actress I’ve worked with, you are the prettiest, such a natural beauty you possessed” Myuk Pd agreed.

“Aigoo… please don’t compliment me too much Myuk Pd, Jo Pd” she replied shyly.

“Well, it’s the truth! Look at yourself. Wearing a Pokémon pyjamas but still looks so areumpdaptta” said Myuk Pd in a friendly manner.

“Aww, you guys are too sweet. I’ll be so happy to be under your guidance…”

“Yes, we will definitely take good care of you since you’re our only female member”

“Wait a minute, what show you said again??”

“Ohh sorry, we haven’t told you yet… We need a rose among the thorns. Therefore, we have decided to take you as our only female member in a variety show called “Running Man”.Myuk Pd then clarified.

“To be honest we have just decided not too long ago. We have hesitated at first because we knew many actress couldn't take up the role as they have an image to be taken care of.”Jo Pd continued the explanation while hoping she wouldn’t turn down the offer.

“Last Thursday, we bumped into your manager and had a long chatting. She was my classmate, actually. She mentioned about your carefree attitude, a down-to-earth person and a person that doesn’t care much about her image. Therefore she convinced us to just meet up at your house since you wouldn’t mind.” Myuk Pd then further explain the situation.

“Of course I wouldn’t mind, haha… as long you don’t bring along some crazy paparazzi… I’ll be totally

fine”she said in a very calm manner.

“Alright then, next week on Monday 8 am… Can you make it to the shooting?”

“Ehh pd-nim, but how about the interview? I haven't did it, have I?? Does this means I’m hired??”

“We already did, actually…” said both pd while smiling at each other.

“Just by our conversation, we are captured by your easy going personality. You are not fake and comfortable to be with. We both agreed that you could actually be a great host in the future when you get to mingle with Korean’s best MC, Yoo Jaesuksshii!”

“Ohh kamsahamida….kamsahamida*while bowing 90 degrees*… I’m so grateful that you willing to give such a rare chance to me! I’m so touched with whatever you have said. I promise to do my best. Hwaiting!!” she said with determination.

“I like this girl. I believe we have found a rare gem in the history of variety show” whispered Myuk Pd to Jo Pd. Jo Pd nodded.

“We shall get going then. Tomorrow you can come over to our office and signed the contract. We shall seal the deal immediately. Okay bye”

“Okay, I understand. Anyeongg. Thanks for coming over”

…….

-door closed-

-2 seconds after that, another door opened-

…….

“Congratulations noona!! I’m so happy for you!” Dongjun exclaimed with happiness.

“You heard everything”

“Yes I do, and you did awesome in your interview. Great job… Mansee Mansee!” He carried Jihyo high up and hugged her. He didn’t let go even when she asked to. For him, her happiness is his.

“Gumawo Dongjun-aa, you had been by my side in good and bad time.” she hugged him back even more passionate.

…….

“Oh unnie…….”

“Jessica?” said Jihyo and Dongjun in unison.

 

“ Dongjun oppa… How have you been? Long time no see…”

“Wait a sec… Do you guys know each other?” she went blank.

“Yes, we are actually classmates during middle school. I knew him because he was a rising star in this generation but I thought he wouldn’t recognise me. Wow, how I wished I could turn back time.*sigh* By the way unnie, why he is here?? Oh yeah, he also acted in your movie, right??”

What does she mean by that? Do they have some sort of special relationship together before?

“Well it’s all in the past Jessica ya, I’m glad you did well too. Heard you  passed your entrance exam with flying colours, congrats…. Now, what I wanted to say is your sister and I are…”

“Friends. We are just friends. He came to my place to discuss about another movie project, right Dongjunsshii?” she cut his explanation. She then gestured him to agree with her using her eye.

“Just for the time being” she muttered to him secretly.

“Yeah, that’s all.” he said with a low tone filled with disappointment.

“Okay then, I should get going, see ya, Jihyo……sshi” he closed the door.

~I’m sorry Dongjun-na~

 

-To Be Continued-

 

 

 


 

P/s: Hello guyss! Thanks for reading!! So, you can either subscribe, upvote or write down what you think of this chapter! Is it good or a lame chapter? I would be very happy to know read your opinion so that I can improve ^^