Episode 11: The Third Person.

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

It was supposed to be their day… The beginning of their relationship. 
They were chasing, tickling and embracing each other when Jessica made her entry...She denied him in front of her sister
What could have possibly gone wrong??
  He got her but he didn’t owned her yet. He was shaken due to the denial…or perhaps, because of the girl from his past?? 

__________________________________________________________________________________

   It’s Monday and she was still asleep. The talking parrot shouted out Jihyo’s name several times but she was still in deep sleep. The sun shone brightly but her eyes wouldn’t budge. Even the bird chirping and the rooster cocking noisily, she remained undisturbed.


   Yesterday was the worst night of her lives. She couldn’t stop blaming herself for hurting the one she loves the most for nothing.  She’s not that stupid to give up her love. She just needed some space and time for herself, not because of her sister; well partially for her maybe.She still need to digest the confusion of last night. Besides, he was a rising star. Any bad scandals might bring him down, and she did not want that to happen to him.


Right after Dongjun left, she quarrelled with her sister for the weirdest reason that she herself couldn’t even remember the next day. She only knew that it was rare to get into a fight with her younger sister whom she treated as her own daughter. Because of that and many other problems that bugged her head, she only slept 2 hours. Thus, she broke her own sleeping record because normally, 8 hours was the least she had ever slept.


   The heat from outside interfered with the cold air from Jihyo’s room, causing uneasiness to her beauty sleep that she jumped out of  her bed and rushed towards the bathroom. Not realising that the doorbell rang a couple of time, she kept on showering in her bathroom.

 

  

 

Dongwook's Pov

So weird, why would she leaves the door open?

Did something happen to her? 

Without sparing a second, I sprinted to her room in case anything bad thing occurred to her but to my relief nothing bad happens. She was taking her bath, actually, so I thought it's not really appropriate to stay in that room any longer. Suddenly, I heard a loud scream. It was her. 

I hesitated at first but because her life was at stake that I took a really brave decision. To jump into the situation and save her. Yeah, that's right. I broke the door and saw her lying . She was unconscious, and this turned out to be such a sticky situation. I quickly grabbed a towel and cover her body. Then, I put on her jacket and drove her to the hospital.

 

While waiting for the doctor to arrive, I thought back at my wrongdoings to her. I regretted not being a good friend and be fully honest to her. I guess all this while I hinted on the wrong things which made her misunderstands. 

She thought that I loved her... I know it's my fault to treat her like a special person in my life. The way I said it must've been too cheesy, I bet.

I won't forgive myself if something happens. I may be a guy that loves another guy but she's still my friend.

 A/N-What Dongwook didn't realise was that he was actually starting to fall for her. After a gay friend of his left him for another celebrity guy, Dongwook became a loner. He has been alone for quite some time and has been reflecting on his past actions.He thought he was being pitiful with Jihyo because he finally understood her feelings. But the truth is after he saw lying in the state on unconsciousness, his hidden desire to embrace her and save her life had been evoked.

After 20 minutes a nurse called him in the ward.

"Hi, Mr Lee Dongwook. Nice to meet you, I'm your fan" a doctor said enthusiastically.

"Thanks, Doctor.Is there anything I need to know, doctor?"

"Actually, Mr Dongwook, your friend has been diagnosed with  non-ulcer dyspepsia. Lucky for her, it's just a normal gastric pain and not cancer or something else. She surely is too stressful and having irregular meals. Indeed, a celebrity's work is as stressful as the doctors too" he flashed a kind smile to Dongwook.

"Oh, I see. Thank you so much. I'll leave her under your care then." Dongwook left the hospital as he had a shooting at noon. Meanwhile, there's somebody that was eyeing on their conversation.

Third person's pov

"Just as I plan." that person smirked cynically.


Theng..theng...thengg...

 Here comes the latest chapter! I'm really sorry for neglecting this story for awhile.>.<"

Anyway... A huge thanks to all my old subbies for your patients and loyalty...and also I wannna thanked my new subbies for giving this fic a shot!<333Love ya ol'...Till then, stay updated and comment below!