Episode 4: The Special Person..

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

 

*Highlights: episode 3 . .

Jihyo settled down with her feeling. She received a text message from Dongwookie… and so she recognised him from afar, ticking with curiosity at the sight of the weirdly dressed friend of his…She knew that Dongwookie is a man with a high standard… ….Jihyo then continued with her shopping with her sister Jessica . .

  _________________________________________________________________________________

The start of something new

The innocent and pure  Jihyo was all excited of her first date ,setting up all her makeup kit and beautify herself… She applied her favourite pink lip gloss and a simple, natural makeup style.

She curled up her hair, wore a chic and casual turquoise dress  and a matching turquoise heels with gold linings on it… total elegance.She then said to herself, “Oh DongWookie…

I never thought we are fated to be together… it seems like a dream…

You always tell your silly jokes and I would laugh to it… you teased me and I would sulk for the entire day…

We are like best of friends but at the same time still awkward.

 

A week before the date…..

Dongwookie had a special plan to surprise Jihyo….He wanted her to meet the most special person of his life.Therefore, he had an arrangement to introduce her to that person at an exclusive restaurant that floats the Garden of Seoul’s Seaboat Restaurant.

The guiltiness of his cannot disappear as long as he still hides his feeling…..He wanted to disclose his secret.He never told her before….A shot of nervousness strikes him….a very big decision was about to be made..with a hesitated motion of his fingers, he texted her to meet him…

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

Ding Dong….Ding Dong!

“Wait a minute, here I come!!...........Who’s that?!”

“Hey, Jihyo-yah its me, your Dongwookie…Hurry up or we’ll be late for …”

Out of the blue, the door opened revealing  Jihyo with the goddess-like appearance…

of course along with the fact that she’s perfect regardless of whatever she wears, it's her special charm….She then grinned shyly to him signalling the expression of how-do- I-look face….
Out of the blue, Dongwookie held her hand and kissed like a gentleman…he then said, “you looked absolutely amazing my dear” …Her heart melted.She pondered for a while, portraying a blank expression on her beautiful face which led him to mischievously … he said “Jihyo-ya, the longer your soul wan
der away from your body,the faster a ghost will most likely possess your body!!Hahaha….helloo my dear, why the deep thinking?Let's just enjoy the night, shall we?”She felt so stupid for allowing herself to be immersed in her own thoughts and ignored the visible being that was standing just right infront of her eyes.With that, he drove her to the promised place….

...
…….
………….
………..........<<<  BGM of Winter Sonata's From The Beginning Until Now    >>>……………………..

Jihyo-ya…I have a confession to tell…..Urmm…

how should I start with?

Yes, Dongwookie what is it?

Umm…you are an important person to me if you realised that…yea..so…I hope you can understand what I'm trying to say…

Wae Dongwookie, why you’re being like this??

Get a hold of yourself Dongwookie!You’re making me worry><

Alright Jihyo, let me tell you a story……I’ve been liking this person for a while now,t his person really made my heart skip a beat..its an unusual feeling ever since I was born…I then found myself in that person and I really hope that person would accept me for who I am….All this while I couldn’t make a move on that person and remained friends….So what do you think if I propose that person right now….Will tht person accept me?........

 

Wait a min..did he actually confessed to me??Ohmygosh Ohmygosh….Is it happening already??

Yes Jihyo, I’ve fallen in love …with You-u-

*Jihyo screams with joy*

“Jihyo-ya I’m Gay….” “Haha me too!I'm so gay(happy)that my intuition was right” “Whatt?!Jihyo-ya you totally misunderstood…I was saying I’m g-ga-hey Younho-ya come over heree……

So Jihyo let me introduce you to Younho…the person I talked to about just now..*

u to Younho…the person I talked to about just now..*winkwink

*Gasp* ttha-ats the person from before!the one I saw at the mall!?What the %#$*&?

No way..is it possible?….how come…..?how on earth out of all people….is that mean he’s a gay…..well he said he was..or i thought it was ..??This is just not right…..I thought the feelings were ….genuine*teardrop at the edge of her eyelit**trying to restrain with all her might*

 

Meanwhile.......                                      

 

 

                                                                                                        –to be continued-

Author's Note:I hope this chapter could feed the thirst of the reader for this fanfic...hehe....
Btw I'm sorry for the long hiatus...it just that without a question i can't totally devote my life on my fanfic,thou i wud love to do so huhu...Anyway I would like to thank all my new subscriber for takin' an interest in my fanfic!TBH I love u ol' !