Episode 3:The Pondering….

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

* Ep.2 Highlights:

The shooting wrapped up …*finally!* Jihyo met Dongjun …He  confessed that he had a crush on her but kept the fact  to himself…..She assumed her feelings was nothing more than a sign of longing to get marry soon…Jihyo got a text message for a person she got a crush on secretly….They were about to meet tomorrow night at seaboat, Garden of Seoul

What will happen next??Stay tune~

___________________________________________________________________________

Song Jihyo’s Life

“Good Morning Jihyo!....Good Morning Jihyo! ….Good Morning Jihyo!” said the talking parrot that was located at the corner side of Jihyo’s bedroom… the parrot a.k.a TalkyTiff  was the perfect alarm clock to wake up her sleepyhead.

.

*yawn* with a heavy, lazy step she walked towards the food pouch and poured some pelleted food to reward her favourite yet noisy pet..It was also one of her tactics to stop the parrot from talking nonstop since in her view parrot can be regarded as non-automatic recorded tape….

She went to bathroom, the water heater to fill in the bathtub while brushing her teeth….


*flashback*

"Hi ...... y...."*blushed*…………………………………………          ……………………………………………………………….
 

To Jihyo:    Hye dear, I realised that you are one part of me….

                                Ever since the first shooting, the first sight of you makes me think ...

                               You are the one…Can we meet tomorrow? I’ve got something to say to you..

                              At the seaboat nearby the Garden Of Seoul…See you soon!

           Sender:   Dongwookie…………………………………………     ………………………………………………………………..
 

Six months ago……………………

I was waiting outside of the office after received a proposal for an audition together with another remarkable actresses. Though I’m an experienced actress it was certainly not as easy as ABC …..Especially when I was about to deal with a renowned producer-Mr.Do Sangwoo, it’s no joke….

My sweats were dripping, I was biting my lips slightly, yawning unconsciously, teeth clattering; these are my habits when I’m freaking nervous and basically girls, most of them gets emotional easily….But keeping my poker face in order to not get too intimidated was not an issue to me since I’m an actor..right? Well, so far nobody had noticed my anxious expression …until today(?)

Hi, there.. Umm..are you feeling OKAY?”
Oh, My Gosh! speak of the devil…..
“Hh..ehe..I’m perfectly fine  Mr…*turning my head to the left* Lee Dong Wook-
ssi
??!!”


*Andwaee!How embarrassing…Did he saw all my stupid habits?!?*

“Heyy it’s okay, relax…take a deep breath….*making a demo, lol*
Hi, let me officially introduce myself. I am Lee Dong Wook but for a pretty girl like you, please
do call me Dongwookie..*chuckles* ….

What on earth Lee Dong Wook-ssi!….I’ve known you from the drama you’ve been doing but didn’t expect you to be this flirty..hmmph><”
“As a 
yeoja(woman) I have my own self-respect too you
know?!” said Jihyo with reddening
face…..

“Eh..Eh…I’m sorry to do such a lame joke on you…well I’m just cheering you up seeing that your nervousness is gonna take control of you …I’m actually really looking forward to working with you, Song Jihyo-ssi…as a male lead *smiled*
…and I hope you would succeed in getting the female lead role that you deserved…Fighting Jihyo-
ssi
!

*melted*
*Aaww….how can a guy be this sweet ? *

..
*offered my handshake* “
Anyeong, My name is Song Jihyo*smiled shyly* as you’ve known.…You see ..I didn’t realise that I made myself too obvious…I was naturally a nervous kind-of person but I’ve been taught to keep my guard so that nobody will ever notice my weakness…..that’s why I got dumbfounded when you asked me those questions, so can you please forgive me…”

“Nope..I won’t…..” he grinned…….

“Wae….Why not?” she said frustratedly…..

“Because if you wants to…you have to do me a favour,” he glanced at her pretty face with cute sulky expression…

She pouted… “Hello! I didn’t cause you any harm so why all this ‘commotion’ mister!” she said impatiently….

…..after a silence…… “Okay, tell me what is it?” She glared….seeing him showing his pinky finger she rolled her eyes annoying and said “I promise”….

“HAHA! I got you…Nahh.. I actually want to ask you out for a drink …So we SHALL go later!” he rejoices….

“Ohh and by the way…Goodluck on you audition! Song Jihyo-ssi…”

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………

*flashback ends*

Jihyo’s POV

Oops….I was too immersed  reminiscing my memories…reminiscing my first meeting with him, that I didn’t  realise my bathroom was flooded by the warm water flowing from the heater ……I dashed to the tap and turned it off, walked toward the sink and gurgled….

I was relaxing in a warm water which I added on lavender scent as an aromatherapy treat for myself when unconsciously my mind lingered into something which I regarded as not that significant in my life ….  Why am I so attracted to this boy??…Obviously he’s much younger than me…but he seemed so perfect in my eyes……

Jihyo closes her eyes and Dongjun’s silhouette began to appear……

*flashback*

She met him…He smiled like the smile of those descended angles. His brilliant eye colour; pearl black with silver linings…..His charming yet humble attitude. I admired that he respected me a lot by the look of his expression  plus he did bowed 90 degrees….but deep down in my heart I wished he didn’t take me merely just as his sunbaenim…a senior.. *sigh*
……….wait a minute *surprised*

*flashback ends*

Jihyo was shocked by her so-called selfishness….she blamed herself for like two guy at a same time…An innocent girl like her definitely having a hard time in making decision…so she decided to go with the flow…Now that she probably won’t ever meet that Dongjun guy…and even Dongwookie gave a hint of their relationship…. “Well it’s finally progressing Jihyo ya…after months of friendship,” she thought to herself…

At 2pm

It was windy, but the skies are still clear with no sign of rain. Jihyo, with a gleeful heart, dialled her sister’s cellphone number.

Hey, Jessica! Would you mind accompanying me to the mall now? I’m quite free now and its been ages since we get-together am I right……”


“Ya unnie….how come only now you remember to call me, huh?I really missed you, you know *tears flowing*…. amma always mentioned your name…sometimes I got fed up!” said the crying Jessica while at the same time exaggerated just to beloved unnie…

“Hehe…I’m really sorry about that…but no worries…this weekend I’ll definitely come over to visit amma and you, okay. So now back to the topic…Will you come to the mall with me or not!..Or I should just find someone else,” said Jihyo pretended to sulk

“Cool down… okay, okay with great pleasure…So I hope you didn’t forget where’s my hostel are located…hehehe”

“Ya , you think I’m an old nanny is it?...Okay, I’ll be there ASAP! Bye cutie muah muah….” said Jihyo with explosive aegyo….

“Bye unnieyaa, kiss kiss *muakss*….” replied Jessica who doesn’t want to lose on so-called aegyo competiton as well......

__________________________________________________________________________________

At the mall

Jihyo and Jessica walked into the entrance of the mall. Their eyes were scanning vigorously at the latest outfit displayed on the mannequins….
Jessica noticed that her Jihyo unnie was unusually happy because she’s the calm type of girl that wouldn’t go crazy over shoes or dresses…
She stalked her unnie without getting caught  just to make sure her  assumption was right…….Jihyo was in dilemma on whether to choose floral dress or casual chic dress…..and she picked the most glamorous heels on that store…

Finally Jessica voice out, “Jihyo unnie! You are seriously falling in love?! The girl that never dates..hahaha..Whose that lucky guy..Tell me, tell me…ppallii(fast).”

Bamm !>< It hits the bull’s eye….

Ya! Even if it's true you shouldn’t regard your unnie as ‘the girl’ okay?! I’m not just any girl you know…hehehe..” said Jihyo proudly…..

Before Jessica could reply, Jihyo screamed to her surprise….Something attracted her attention…He was someone familiar…..

“Dongwookie? …. Why I’ve got a feel that something's not right?...By the way, I never see that friend of his before...hurmm…” Jihyo  thought to herself.

 

                                                   ::       

To be continue~                                          __________________________________________________________________________________________________________

P/s:Hi Guys..How is it??Do drop your comment so that i can improve^^Love u guys-you rock!