(edited version)Episode 6:He's back-Part 1

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

During The Time Of Their Movie Promotion (Three months after Jihyo and Dongwook broke up)

 

A van appeared in front of a building where a press conference was taking place....In an instant, an elegant lady wearing a see-through, strapless red gown with exposed backside came out from the van, waving softly at the sight of her fans and the paparazzi......Without a doubt, she shook off the entire place with her strong presence! She then walked on the red carpet and posed in front of the cameras that had waited for centuries just to catch a glimpse of her.

                                                            

To be honest, she was a popular actress but not the ones that were high in demand such as Ju ji-hyun or Shin Min Ah....In short, the A-list kind of actress. However, ever since she broke up her relationship with DongWook (a complicated relationship indeed), She ventured into many popular commercials and became models for all magazines such as Nylon, Instyle, Grazia and it could go on forever!

 

 

 

She also became popular overseas and even got requested to hold a tour for fanmeeting....Despite all that, she never forgot her mother and only sister Jessica and even helped them within her ability.

 

While waving to her fans and were heading towards the venue, she had a quick flashback.

 

She paid her mother's treatment fees and provided her sister with a better education in U.K....She also didn't forget to help the needy since she understands the meaning of hardships.

 ~The photo of Jihyo helping out the poor kids in The Philippines....

The thing is before she became an actress she underwent a very difficult life. Her father, Mr Song, was a very brilliant and successful businessman. He had a partner named Mr.Kang, who was actually his friend. They had been friends for ages. One fine day, Mr.Kang saw that Mr.Song had troubles with his business so he invited him to invest his money into a company. With full trust, Mr Song handed his accounts to Mr.Kang to help him in investment.

Little did he know that that will be the end of their friendship after the betrayal. He couldn't believe that money could make a person change within a split second. Without a single guilt, Mr. Kang ran away with all his ONLY friend's money and chuck away his trust into a trash bin. This caused a HUGE trauma into Mr.Song and it affected  his family as well. To add salt on his wounds, his bankruptcy caused him to commit suicide leaving his pregnant wife and the little Jihyo penniless.

That's when Jihyo learned to be a kind and compassionate noona to her little dongsaeng; took care of her sister for a whole day while her mom worked tirelessly as a sole bread winner. She was nurtured to be a fine and humble lady by her mother since her mother was that kind of woman too. She said that her husband was the best hubby and daddy her family could ever have except luck wasn't on his side. She was a composed woman and despite all those betrayals, she never kept hatred. Instead, she trained her daughters to always be optimistic and refused to talk about the past.Let bygones be bygones as she would always quote.

However!Those past memories could only hurt and traumatised Jihyo more.Why?Since her own BFF a.k.a crush betrayed her...If he (Dongwookie) ever thought of her as someone he close to, so why he caused such a huge misunderstanding with all his lovey-dovey actions and ridiculous hinted moments! She thought for awhile while pausing her movement. Her bodyguards quickly wake her from her daze and walked her to a lift that led to the conference room which was located at the 15th level in SBS building.

"Not again....." she murmured. With a determination, she straightened up her posture and walked into the room with elegance and confidence while ignoring her ex-crush's gaze. He then quickly shifted his attention to the press......

 

.......................

Hello...I've just edited a bit.... and decide to make a new chapter that was supposed to be a part of this chapter :))