Episode 9: Reunited(Part 1)

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

 

Ep.8 Flashback and a/n:

She had a rough day. All she ever wanted was to back off…to leave this stressful world. The villain in her movie became the hero of her life, ironically~
He loves his noona, she doesn’t…at first. Their twisted fate brought them together but will it last?

That night, she confessed and he accepted… They had their first, genuine kiss as a symbol of love.

So, what happened next?? Stay tune~

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The earth rotated too fast on its axis as expected when it became jealous at the sight of a new-born couple filling up the romance in the air. Thus, that romantic night quickly passed in a blink of an eye leaving them speechless with only communicating using body language, such as smiling lips, smiling eyes, waving hands and flying kiss. Lips were muttered to say goodbye …. There’s no voice left, as they were speechless since whatever happened that night wasn’t planned by both parties. It just happened to be spontaneous but a fruitful one.

Both of them starting to get aware of their feelings, of course. There was music in their ears and lyrics came out from their mouth. Unknowingly, a smile from ear to ear was crafted at their face, as if a witch has cast a spell on them. This was the feeling of being in love, but the consequences of its failure were dreadful as well…. The work of Mother Nature… so we call it.

       

DongJun, as well as Jihyo, couldn’t have a goodnight sleep as they got driven by excitement, nervousness, overwhelm, romanticism, heart-warming, and gleeful emotions. To be honest, both of them had been in love before. But it was a long story. They experience puppy love, to be precise. It was ONE significant step to the ones that wish to build a mature relationship in the near future.

The next day…

It was already morning, as the sun piercing through her window shades; so bright that she woke up instantly. Feeling lazy due to lack of sleep, she stretched her muscles like a pro while trying to open her eyelids. The image reappeared in her mind again. She had this one bad habit. She would grin one-sided if she ever pictures or thought of something naughty or cheesy…. It could make her looks like a ert.

“Good Morning Jihyo!....Good Morning Jihyo! ….Good Morning Jihyo!” said the infamous organic alarm clock, the TalkyTIff, as usual….

“Here’s your wage my talkative little parrot” mimicked Jihyo using parrot voice…

She then wore her favourite bunny slipper made of wool and walked towards the bathroom. She took her favourite pinkish-white toothbrush and spread the minted toothpaste with the size of a pea. It’s not because she being thrifty, or because she hated brushing her teeth. Actually she has a pretty weird obsession that was to keep her teeth as white as possible. The toothpaste she had been quite powerful and indeed very effective that she was advised by the dentist to only use it in a small amount; which explained her action. After 10 minutes, she gurgles and reach out a herbal soap for facial treatment. She tied her hair into two and washed her face with the soap. As usual, she would listen to her favourite playlist that consist Taylor Swift’s singles while executing her yoga routine in the living room.

After a while, she headed to her kitchen to grab a glass of water when she heard a doorbell rang.

“Ye…. Wait for a second yeahh….” she shouted

“Who’s that??” she asked while tidying up the yoga mat.

“It’s the magazine delivery mam…”

“Okay!!”

She ran to get her favourite food-on-thought stuff since it was a limited edition and opened the door.

“Oh thank you so much ahjusshi” she exclaimed while smiling like a kid that were just about to get her Baskin Robin.

“Omooo…..why are you so cute noona” he cringe while watching her innocent, baby-like attitude

She was bewildered. She looked up at the man who was smiling sheepishly while holding a magazine. He turned up to be the guy she met last night; the ever charming dongsaeng. She got stunted, couldn’t bring up a single word.

“DDo-Dongjunn?? K-Kim Dongjun?!!... No way! I can’t let you see in my pyjamas!...my Pokemon pyjamas><

She closed the door but got blocked by Dongjun.

“Wow, you looked so kyeoptaa! Nobody would have known that you actually already old like an ahjumma” he purposely

“Yah! You want to die?!” without any hesitation she chased him to the corridor and accidently get tripped by her own leg. It was supposed to be painful, but she didn’t feel any pain. Instead, a soft, rigid texture was felt. .  A loud sound was heard, but it wasn’t the sound of the fall; it was his…

“Ouchh… you’re too heavy noona ya…What did you eat this morning??” said Dongjun while still in an awkward position

Lying on his chest with about only 2mm distance of their faces, she turned her face to look at him and was about to yell in annoyance when their nose collided. Their eyes matched and their hearts was beating so hard it was about to explode. He then took the chance and pressed his lips against hers when she looked at him blankly.

Out of the blue, they heard a doorbell…ANOTHER doorbell….

Who could that be??

-To be continued-

 

 

 

P/s: Sorry for the long hiatus guys and short chapter... Not sure if  you guys would love this chapter but I heard a guy said that you write just because you HAVE to write..so from now on..I'll try to write whenever I'm free even if the story is lame... *but, of course, I'll try not to make it lame tho..hahaha...Alright..have a great day ahead peeps<333