Episode 2:Funny,Clumsy Guy

His Perfectness Made Me Gay

*Ep.1 Highlights:

Jihyo was escaping from an assassin …Out of the blue,a handsome ‘saviour’ came to her rescue.… They fall in love, perhaps??...... Suddenly! The assassin, the villain of their lives appeared…. He got hit….Dongwook,her mighty saviour, got hit!

…. But why is Jihyo laughing???

__________________________________________________________________________________

“Cut!”---------*PAPP!%!*#sound of the director’s slate

“Song Jihyo-ssi, good job except,”*cough* “..umm the last part………Now, Lee Dongwook-ssi..thank you verrry much for the ‘unnecessary passionate’ part at times of danger…..

…..and finally our pitiful over-diligent rookie, Kim Dongjun-ssi. Actually, you don’t  have to throw the stuff for real my dear….Let the STUNTMAN do all the STUNTS!

Now, now ..Song Jihyo-ssi, Lee Dongwook-ssi and Kim Dongjun-ssi…bear in mind that the fewer NGs you all do, we can wrap up the shooting even FASTER!”

..then after the PD lost his mind along side with Jihyo, Dongwook and Dongjun that was feeling kinda embarrassed, he continued the shooting until dawn …they tried their best  and thanked each other for their hardwork.

Jihyo was about to leave when she bumped into Dongjun. Jihyo then bowed slightly while Dongjun bowed 90 degrees to the south. He respected Jihyo a lot since Jihyo is a senior to him in terms of acting experience, but that’s not the only reason…..

Song Jihyo is ACTUALLY the REASON  why he wanted to be an actor in the first place.
She inspires him. She is his FIRST CRUSH, his beloved noona……
But even more than that, he respected her privacy….He thought Jihyo and Dongwook were in love, were dating…It's not that they had announced it, but it looks quite obvious to anyone, be it onscreen or offscreen.

However! She doesn’t know about any of this…and perhaps will never do in this lifetime…. 

He smiled. She smiled. They bid goodbye.
Yes, today is the last shooting…

Jihyo’s POV

My heart actually skipped a beat even though it was just an act. Yes, I am an actress alongside with my co-actor Lee Dongwook a.k.a Dongwookie (he loves to be called like that and even forced me to…which was kinda cute~Oops have I spill out too loud?Nahh…)
And when he embraced me and seduced me mischievously ..I’m basically a living dead....

Deep down in me, I was actually anticipating a *blushed* ..kiss, the next move that he was about to take when suddenly a loud bang was heard….

BAMM! Something hits him and with the randomness of his face expression, totally got me choked out and I laughed hysterically….aha ha…Little did I know he was THAT vulnerable since his appearance didn’t suit him with the image of a scaredy cat!

At the same time, I glanced toward the so-called culprit that made us get NGs. But I’m not angry anyway…In fact, I’m curious about this last minute villain…I was being informed that there was a replacement due to the injury that the original villain had gotten during shooting.

He is so cold and proud of himself, I thought….Not until he walked towards the PD and apologised for his carelessness…..Just for a second, his smile looks like one of the descended angels of heaven *smile*, but after that, he’s back to his composed self. I was wrong to judge him based on appearance. I guess his makeup was the one that made him looks cold, I suppose…..*feel guilty

Ehh, by  the way…why am I thinking of him so much?? Argh..girls are always delusional just at the sight of pretty boys…
He he…Anyway, I still managed to ask his name from Dongwookie for the sake of professionalism, I assumed….

I waved toward Dongwook as he entered into his private celebrity van. I, again saw this junior of mine, that Dongjun guy and I saw his face glowed like an angel. He seemed like an innocent guy, which I would love to care about…..

I hit myself (mentally) for being over delusional and confused about my own feelings, and I thought maybe I should just start thinking about marriage...

Dongjun was still standing infront of me while I stared at him with full of thoughts creeping into my haywire mind…I quickly came into my senses and bowed for courtesy sake while maintaining my poker face. He did the same thing too….

__________________________________________________________________________________

One night , Jihyo received a message from a guy:

             To Jihyo:  Hye dear,I realised that you are one part of me….
                                Ever since the first shooting, the first sight of you makes me think ....
                               You are the one…Can we meet tomorrow? I’ve got something to say to you...
                              At the seaboat nearby the Garden Of Seoul…See you soon!

           Sender:   Dongwookie…..

Jihyo was stunned for a moment…. “Is this a confession?” “Why do I feel nervous?” “Or maybe he’s going to propose me???” “How should I react?”

 “Dear God, please help me in this matter. I’ve never experienced true love and never been on a date…will I finally get my first true kiss that I kept for my future husband and not the fake ones that I usually display on-the-screen??”

   “Dongwookie, have u fallen for me…………?”sjh

------------------------------------------------------------To be continued-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------P/s: Yippee! I AM totally thankful and are indeed delightful for having new readers that are  willing to comment, subscribe and even UpVote for my humble story, …Super dupers thankssss to all of you!Please continue to love my beloved Jihyo yea lovelies!Saranghae <3 <3