Chapter 8 - Private lesson

The red apple that should have stayed green

She waited a bit and finally the door opened. She was so excited, how will he be dressed, how will he welcome her home, how will he be out of school ? She could barely stay still. Her heart was beating so hard and she was smiling like the most happy girl on earth. But when the door was full open it wasn't the teacher behind, it wasn't even a man. Was he living with a woman ? Did he had fiance ? She  didn't knew how to react.

"Dare* ? - the woman asked 

-Eh ? I'm sorry I don't speak Japanese. -she answered- Lee Jinki is there ?

-Jinki-kun ? - She looked at her like if Kim was a trash filed in front her door."

The teacher ran almost to the door and told her in Japanese that everything was okay. Well Kim guessed that he was saying that. She was amazed by him. He could speak English and Japanese fluently. She was so happy to see him, reassured to see that it was the good house. But she was really bothered by who this woman could be ...

Lee Jinki asked her to enter and the woman went away with a last angry stare at Kim. She felt so little, what did she do. But HIS smiling eyes and smile made her forget about this feeling and she entered the house. 

She took off her shoes and enter in the living room. The room was big, the walls were apple green, and the floor was parquet. There was a big table on the left and a big sofa on the right. The table had 6 chairs, and a cute tablecloth was on it. The sofa was black and in front of a big television. Was HE looking at TV when she arrived ? She could imagine him looking at it all day. She laughed a bit. He looked at her and she sign "no, no , nothing". 

"Do you want to drink something ? Your house is a bit far, you must be thirsty. - He said

-Ah, yes, a glass of water please - she answered, when suddenly - How do you know it's far from here ? 

-Uh ? ... I looked at your school file to look at your address. Ahah, sorry, I wanted to know how many time it'll took you to come here. - he said smiling 

-It's okay, it's just a bit weird, you're weird teacher. - she laughed"

Suddenly the girl came and the TV. Lee Jinki teacher try to convinced her to stop watching it but nothing worked. 

"I'm sorry, she's not like this normally ... Let's study in my room."

In HIS room ? Wait he had a room ? So they weren't sharing a room ? They weren't together ? Her heart lighten a bit. But ... they were gonna study ... alone ... in his room ... She was gonna explode inside. They took a corridor and enter in the left room.

"Let's use my desk. I'm gonna look for a chair wait. "

His room wasn't that big. The bed was a single person one that was filling the right side of the bedroom. On the left side a desk and bookcase were next to each other. A window was open on a nice garden behind the house. On the other side between the door and the bed was a wardrobe. So they were gonna be alone there, in this little room ? Her head wasn't working anymore. 

He came back and took her homework, the English book and a dictionary, and asked her to come and sit. She walked slowly and sat slowly on the chair. He sat next to her, so near that their shoulders were almost touching each other. He started his lesson, telling her what mistakes she made what she shouldn't do But she couldn't concentrate he was too close. His face was looking the paper and then looking at her with a sweet smile. He was so handsome, so attractive. She tried to concentrate a bit looking only at the paper. With the not HE made on it. He made cute face speaking in bubbles to explain her the grammar rules or the vocabulary. It was really cute. She was smiling at all the cute on her homework. When suddenly he stopped.

"Kim, are you listening ? Kim ? Kim look at me." He said looking at her in the eyes. No she wasn't listening. She couldn't. His voice was too soft and it was dangerous for her heart. No she wasn't looking at HIM, she would do forbidden things. But HE wasn't going on the lesson. So she looked at him. His face was so near to hers. Her heart was beating so fast. Her mind had flying away. His eyes were beautifully shining in the sun, his pink lips were dry because of him speaking a lot for half an hour. His knees were touching her chair to face her. He was so close. She couldn't control anymore.

She couldn't think anymore. Her body moved by itself, faced Lee Jinki. No sound were coming out of her month, her heart was screaming. She moved her face to get closer her breath was melting in Jinki's one. Her nose touched his and she kissed him. 

She suddenly understood what she'd done and stop. She stood from her chair and ran out of the room, put back her shoes and ran away from the house. 

She ran, ran and ran again. She ran until she couldn't breath. Maybe she wanted to erase what she has done. She ran until her heart hurts, maybe to stop it to love that much. She ran until she reached the river. There she stopped, and sit. But even if she ran that much her soul was still hurting. Her breath wasn't coming back, her heart wasn't stopping to love HIM. She was lost. Everything was so not important. She was sitting on the border of the river trying to make her mind escaped from this world for a bit. When suddenly she heard HIM ! He was screaming her name. She was there looking at him from far, paralyzed. Like if the grass was tying her on the earth. 

She should ran away, how could she explain her act, she should go back home. No he knew her address. Where will she go ? What will she do right now ?

 

*Dare = Who are you.