Chapter 17 - Enough is enough

The red apple that should have stayed green

song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wmc8bQoL-J0

She hopefully found a little motel to stay before going back to the hospital the next morning. Her body was a mess because of all the way she walked to find it. Her broken ribs were sending her to hell at every breathe. All she wanted was to lay down on a bed and stop moving. The lady gave her a room and ask to our girl is she was feeling okay, if she needed help or something, which she declined. She wanted just a bed. Once on the bed she closed her eyes and slept almost immediatly, "what a tiring night" she thought smiling.

The sun popsed in and woke up her. Her body was even more painful. She was regretting the painkillers suddenly but she needed to move. She needed to go back to the hospital before anyone knew she runaway last night. she went downstairs painfully and paid the lady for her night. She asked her if she could call a taxi for her and so she did.

The taxi driver was so talkative and it was tiresome. She wasn't even answering only him was talking. He was growling at everything as if Kim cared. 
Once they arrived at the hospital she got out as fast as possible. She couldn't bare that driver anymore and she needed to rush before the first nurse get in her room. What was her surprised when she saw her mom crying in the middle of the hall with her sister looking so worried and Jinki being scolded by both. He was bending apologizing to them.
"You told me you'll take care of her ! You said you'll look after her ! Why ? How could you let that misfortune happened ?!" 
"She is going to be back, right teacher ? She is going to be okay right ? My sister is not gone ? She didn't ran away forever ?" 
What was this theater ? What happened there ? 
"Mom ?" She said touching her shoulder. But she didn't even seem to felt it. "Mom ! MOM !!" she yelled in the hall. This is when her mother looked at her. "My baby, my heart, thank you god , thank you ! You alright ? You not hurt right ? What happened ? Who told you to ran away ? Did he ? Did you ran away because of him ? Answer me !?" she yelled while shaking Kim. That shake was making her messy body even worst. How could she think that it was Jinki's fault ? How could she can't even think that it was her decision ? Why were adults all the same, blaming everything on Jinki ?! She screamed to her mom that she was hurting her but she didn't listened to it. She was convince that Jinki was in for something ! Kim had enough, that last drop that makes water overflew. Kim pushed her mother hands off her body and start : 

"First of all STOP shaking me that way it hurts as ! Second why are you blaming Jinki ? Does he look like he planned it ? Does he look like he knew ? NO ! You are all the same ! You are all blaming Jinki on what I do ! How can't you not see that he takes so good care of me ? How can't you see that this is all my fault ? Why can't you just assume that I did it by myself ? Aaah ~ because I have a nice girl image ? Well enough is enough ! I am tired to be a good girl ! I am tired to listen and obey to you, who gives orders via father ! I am tired to try to fit the perfect image you want me to be ! I am not perfect ! I do mistakes ! You know why all this happened ?! You why you found me bitten in the dark ? It happened because I stayed here ! Jinki told me to go out the school before something bad happen, but I said no ! I still wanted to  prove you that you could be proud of me ! I want to show you, the people that throw me away, my diploma saying "Mom, Dad, I made it" but now I'm tired of this ! Don't look at me like that Mom, yes you send me out of the house ! You did it knowing that I won't be able to come back because of this stubborn man! You knew he wouldn't let you meet me again but still you did it ! But great  ! It gave me a lesson ! The teachers, you, father, you are all the same ! Assuming I can't do anything by myself ! But too bad for you all, I can assume myself without all of you covering me with cotton ! How can the only ones who listen to me, to my heart are Jinki and the ocean ? You see I went to meet it last night I needed to think of something and it listened to me without judging ! They both listen to me like you never did ! You never see when something is going wrong, you always wear a voile in front of your eyes hiding reality but I know more than you how world is trashy ! I know better than anyone that is world is hard ! Stop thinking I am made of glass because I would have broke already ! You should free Hee Min too ! Poor Hee Min nose bleeding with all the time she is studying in her room getting almost no sleep before the tests ! Poor Hee Min crying at the results ! Can't you see how stressed she is ? Can you see how much pressure you are putting on her ? I won't be there anymore to put her to bed at incredible hour ! I won't be there protecting her ! So Mom you should do it ! Stop being scared of that man ! Free Hee Min  ! She is the scared child ! Take care of her instead of taking care of me because I don't nee it anymore ! She deserve more attention than me, just give up on me and go back home, now."

She ended out of breathe, out of voice. He chest was burning. She asked Jinki to hold her. Her legs was giving her up and she couldn't be weak in front of her Mom after her monologue. "Let's go in my room Jinki" she said and he brought her there. Once inside and the door closed, he told her that she shouldn't have, her Mom was really worried when the hospital called her you had disappeared. Kim couldn't agree. She told him that it was needed, her mother was too protective with her and that she couldn't bare anymore all these adults blaming him for her attitude. The conversation stopped here because a nurse irrupted in the room and started to install her in that bed again and checking her health. Once the nurse gone she sat in her bed and looked straight in the eyes of Jinki and told him the most important sentence of her life : "I will follow you, when I'll be able to fly, I will go with you in Switzerland. Before you asked, yes I am sure of myself."