Chapter 14 - Runaway

The red apple that should have stayed green

Sliding one feet after an other. Feeling the wind hugging her saying it's ok I am here. Her heart in an heavenly peace. She was determined to jump. Kim let go the barrier and opened her arms took one last deep breathe. Then she let her fall backyards. Her fall was long and never ending some tears came in her eyes and before she hit the ground a "goodbye" drew on her lips. The floor hit her back, her legs and head. The last thing she saw before darkness was blood. This so red blood leaving her body, getting her free from hell. We were the 1st december. That day of december that change her. All her family and Jinki came to say a last farewell before her becoming only cenders. They were all broken, asking what happened for her to kill herself. It was Kim egoistic choice but wanted to stop worrying everyone, and it did the opposite effect. Him, her love, Jinki was kneeling in the middle of the room apologing for not protecting her, crying his heart out, saying sorry to her family. Family who were ignoring him as if he was the origin of Kim suicide. 
"KIM ! PARK KIM !" Screamed his teacher. He was here too. Was he regretting to have send her out of class that day ? "PARK KIM". Suddenly the image became blurr. "Park-ssi !! Wake up please !!" 
Her heart skipped a beat ! Omg she was sleeping ?! She opened her eyes and yes she was ! She was sit in her desk's chair, her head in her arms. I'm not dead ? She looked at her teacher. "It's not because you are "going out" with a teacher so you can sleep in class miss !" All the class was mocking her. She swallowed hardly and said sorry. "Thank you, now take your book and read the next exercice page 34." She took her math exercices book while the teacher watching her, she tried to opened it but all the pages were stuck together. The teacher sighed and asked someone else. "I want a new book next time Miss Park". This was signed, it was Mi Young crew. She felt so miserable, but at least the teacher didn't send her out. She wouldn't try the worst ...

Lunch break came, and before Min Young and her squad keep its promise she ran out of the class with her lunch box to the gymnasium. When reaching it she could here a basket ball sound bouncing on the floor, some sneakers jamming and the sound when the ball end in its basket. She approached slowly and opened the door sofltly so she could look inside without the person in knowing. She wanted to see if it was a dangerous guy for her or not. She wanted to eat peacefully and with her bad dream she really didn't want to eat on the roof. More it was winter, who would want to eat outside in winter ? So after opening slightly the door she peeked inside, and there she saw HIM. He was again alone in that place playing basketball. Why was it always alone though ? That thought got away very fast, she entered and closed the door without leaving him from sight. He was running and spinning to dodge invisible opponent. He should have played since a long time already because all his body was wet. Drops were flying round him like stars illuminating his face, his breath was fast and she could see his chest moving so fast. His hands touching the ball were like a magic magnet which could catch the ball wherever it goes. His eyes were so concentrate on the game looking so serious as if it was a champion game, it made her smile. When suddenly he took off hs shirt showing his perfect belly shining of all the hot, Kim squealed a bit and Jinki saw her. He look in her direction worried but when he saw Kim he smiled, the better smile Kim ever saw. He walked to her and Kim bit her lips, he was so y. She wanted to touch his body. When finally he reached her, he looked at her in the eyes. 

"Wanna play with me ? - he said showing the ball in his hand. 

-I don't know how to play. I at sport. -she answered so thirsty of him

-Then do you want to play another game ? - he told her while pushing her against the door"

Kim blushed but yes she wanted to play that game, she wanted him. But what if student, or teacher saw them ? 

"He...re ? 

-No I know where. Here is a bit too dangerous don't you think ? - He answered with his low y voice against Kim ear that made her giving up and touching his abs."

He didn't even wait for her answered since he knew it already. He dragged her inside the ball cupboard, and locked it behind him. No one could watch them, no one could catch them doing what they were so thirsty of. the cupboard wasn't really big but enough for 2 cube of balls and 2 persons to get into. He throw his ball in one of these cube and move to Kim. He jammed her against the wall and after looking at her from head to toe he said "you are so beautiful and y. I want you" Kim felt her body numbing under his touch. He was ing her shirt and placing his hand on her skin. His face came closer and Kim bent to Kiss him. She was too excited and couldn't wait for him to come closer. Their lips met, he was kissing her as if he was drinking her soul, his hand caressing her under blouse moving up and down. God, that was so good. He took her leg to circle him and approach his body. He took off Kim top between two kisses and now their belly were touching each other. He stopped kissing her to breath ping her skirt. She bite his and he moaned. he caressed her cheek with his and start kissing her neck. Then his hand get down from her to her pantie and she scream a little of pleasure. Slowly his hand got into it, and started her she was having so much enjoyment and was making small cat noise that make Jinki smile. She took off his pants, and she begged her to come inside her, she couldn't handle anymore. She wanted him so strongly, so she touched him under his underpants. Jinki breath became heavier and his hips start moving against her hand. This is when he carried her on the gym mat he couldn't gave her complete pleasure against a wall. They took off the rest of close they had already and Jinki kissed her everywhere still touching her. He loved to like this until she begged him to make her scream. "Don't scream too loud baby or we will got catch" he whispered and he entered her. It made her squeal he was so good in bed. Their breathes start to be in sync and Jinki went faster in her. She wanted more, more and him too. they were so perfect for each other. He closed his eyes of pleasure and she was looking at him. he was so beautiful and he was hers. They spent 1 hour having strong . At the end she hugged him, she wanted to feel his heart against hers, she could feel his loud breathing on her shoulder. But well it was a bit cold in here. They got dress back fast but stayed in. It was so peaceful inside. No school worries. 

"Maybe we should runaway Kim. - He started

-And then ? What would we do ? 

-No I mean really runaway, let me took you to Switzerland. We'll live in my parents place. 

-To Switzerland ? Ya ! Are you serious ? And what about school ? What about my future ? I lost one year already ? Can't we wait until the end of the school year ? I need a diploma at least. So I can go wherever I want. So I could follow you anywhere. 

-You are right. But is school going to accept us ? To accept what we did ? I'm sure not. It's either you come with me, either we stop it here. It is too dangerous for you to be in a relation with a teacher."

She couldn't answer.  ! Why did I had to miss that year I would be able to do whatever I want now. I could follow him, I could be with him without no one judging. I could be so ...