The First Tears

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

He is ignoring me.. how can this dimwit act like I don't exist at all?

 

What did I ever do to him to be treated like this?

 

The last time we fought like this is back in middle school when I totally forgot that he has a recital cause I overslept that day,.

 

He did not talk to me for three days.. He only talked to me when I threatened him that I will make Youngbae my best friend instead of him..

 

What is he pissed off about this time? I really don't have a clue.. He did not even reply to my texts or answer my calls..

 

I went to his house yesterday but his mom told me he is not feeling well and doesn't want anyone to disturb him.

 

Knowing how spoiled that brat is, normally he will pester me to take care of him if he is really sick.

After the incident at the basketball court last Friday, I haven't talked to him at all.

 

I contemplated on going to his house last Friday night after we had ice cream with the gang but I changed my mind since I can't see any reason why he will be mad at me and knowing him he can't really resist talking to me..

 

but damn it's been two days already, he is clearly ignoring me and this is not just one of Ji's childish tantrums.

 

I thought only girls have PMS, why is he acting like he has too.

 

This is unusual and I have to get to the bottom of this.. 

 

That's why I am here hiding behind the trashcan outside his house so that I can catch him off guard before going to school.

 

"Bye Umma, I will go ahead!" Jiyong said..

 

I peek at him from where I am hiding to see him clearly.

 

This brat doesn't look like sick at all, he is as gorgeous as ever..   What Gorgeous?? Am I out of my mind? did I just compliment that rascal?? Weird thoughts..

EraseErsae!!back to that punk..

 

 

He is only less than 5 meters away from me and I get ready to jump at him..

 

1...2...3...

 

YAH!!! I shouted while jumping perfectly on his back.

 

I immediately tightened my leg's hold on his waist and my arms on his neck..

 

We almost stumble on the pavement if he did not balance our weight automatically.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter