The First Sight

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
10 years ago

 

DARA's POV

I just transferred to Seoul from Busan and It's my first day in Grade School.

 

I was in the backyard of our new house playing with my pet cat "Hanji" while waiting for my mom when a small ball was thrown at me.

It almost hit my face if I did not avoid it on time.

"YAH! what do you think you're doing?" I shouted at the boy outside our backyard for I was pretty sure he was the one who throw that or else the puppy beside him can actually throw a ball. *not likely

He just look at me with that smug look in his face and said. "what are you looking at? just give me my ball back"

 

Ugh* how arrogant* what a waste of a face.. He actually looks cute if not for the oversized shirt he's wearing and that annoying smug look.

"You should be careful, you almost hit me on my face and you did not even say sorry.. What a rude kid" I said. Then I threw the ball back at him with all the strength I have hoping to somehow hit him somewhere and wake him up from his rudeness. But he just effortlessly catch it and turned his back at me without saying anything.

 

"YAH!! you Kid!Im still talking to you!"

 

Yeah, he just ignored me and did not even look back ruining my mood and the supposed to be exciting first day of my school life in SEOUL.

I just wished I will never  see him again or anyone like him in my school, I hate bullies and arrogant kids who thinks they are above anyone else and picks on the weaker ones.

Good thing my mom came out from the house. I said goodbye to Hanji and follow my mom to our car.

 

Oh Well, Here goes my first day.

 

Jiyong's POV

 

I was walking Gaho, my puppy, outside our house when I noticed a girlish shriek from the house across the street. I got curious so I check out who's making that noise since nobody is living in that house for the past two years. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter