The Chase Part 2

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIYONG'S POV

 

 

I'm doomed!!!

 

 

My nose hurts.. my head hurts and my heart hurts even more..

 

Dee is clearly mad at me and I don't know what to do.. REALIZING my feelings for her is one thing.. acting up and making the next move on her was different..

I don't have any idea how to act around her and clearly I'm not her favorite person in the world as of the moment..

 

Is it too late for me?

 

The walk to the clinic was the most excruciating and awkward moment of my high school life..

 

I clearly pissed her off and she had enough of me.. she did not even spare a look at me on our way here.. she seemed to be in deep thought and based on how she curls her hand forming a fist, it's either she is thinking of some morbid way on how to kill me or controlling herself in lashing out on me..

 

Hey, I know that little girl as a very patient and rational one but it turns out I pushed her to the limit.

 

She doesn't trust me so well anymore, In fact, she thought I was gonna do something bad to her not less than an hour ago when all I really wanna do is hug her and tell her how I feel.. Damn! I missed that girl so much it hurts..

 

 

but I don't think today or anytime soon will be the best time to confess my feelings to her..

 

I have to earn her trust again and gain my spot as one of her favorite boy in the world like I used to..

 

 

I have hurt her too much and now I can finally see that.. I have a long way to go and I will surely do everything just to make it up to her..

 

This is the beginning of OPERATION: GETTING DEE BACK

 

I was lost in my thoughts that I did not realize the nurse went out to get the subject of my distraction and scolded her for the damage that she have caused me..

 

I have a small patch in my nose to cover the small cut and the bleeding already subside.. The nurse Instructed Dee how to take my meds and the dosages.

 

 

"Mr. Kwon, would you like me to report this to your adviser and give you a clearance so You can go home and rest for the day?" The nurse said..

 

" Ani- I'm fine thank you.. and no need to report this to the principal or my adviser.. It's all my fault.. I was goofing around her and startled her that's why she accidentally punch me.. She did not mean to hurt me for sure.. right Dee?" I told the nurse while looking straight to Dee teasing her..

 

I saw her rolled her eyes at me before turning back to the nurse..

 

"I'm sorry for causing trouble.. It will never happen again" She bowed at her before turning back to me..

 

"Do you wanna go back to our room? or would you like to stay here for some time we still have 15 mins left before the next period start?" she asks me politely but her eyes say otherwise.. She is clearly mocking me and if not for the nurse with us inside the room she will surely hit me so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter