Giving In Part 1

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

DARA'S POV

 

 

After a while I was awaken from my reverie when I heard my Mom knocking on my door..

 

 

"YAH, Dara-ya are you awake, you have to hurry up or you will be late for school." Mom Said from out side the door.

 

 

"Coming Mom, "I shouted back.. I looked at the clock and noticed that I only have less than 40 mins before our first period start..

 

 

Oh .. I can't believe I spent almost 2 hours lying on the bed thinking about the whole thing about Jiyong and reminiscing the events yesterday..

 

 

I force my cute little stubborn to get up and have a quick bath.. 

 

After 20 mins in the bathroom.. I am alternately fixing my stuff in my bag and buttoning up my school blouse and wearing my fave sneakers..

 

 

I practically shove all my things inside my bag, brush my hair a little and runs outside my room..it will take at least 15 mins walk from our house to school and if I run I might be able to reach there on time..

 

 

I was running to the kitchen grab a bite on the sandwich Mom had prepared and quickly give her a kiss on the cheeks and I was out by the door in a flash.

 

 

I was half running half munching the sandwich on my mouth when a figure outside the gate have blocked my path.

 

 

"Good morning Dee! I was waiting for you for half an hour already.. I thought you weren't gonna come to school and was about to go inside yur huse to check.. you always go to school early so I became a little worried.." Ji told me cheerfully while trying to get my backpack from me..

 

 

"What are you doing here? I didn't tell you to wait for me.. You should have gone to school alone." I told him irritatedly trying to masked my shockedness and the weird feeling I am experiencing with our close distance..

 

"I waited for you so we can go together to school like we used to.. Cmon, give me your bag..it looks heavy..I will carry it" He answered back while smiling at me.

 

 

I gave him my infamous death glare  and tried to avoid him by walking passed him but then he holds my right arm and spun me back at him..

 

 

"Dee please, I am trying here.. Can we just go back to the way we were before? Tell me what should I do for you to forgive me.. Do you want to punch me again?

I will do anything just don't avoid me please.." He told me gently while looking straight  to my eyes..

 

 

 

I was speechless on the intensity I saw on his eyes.. sadness, longing and hope was clearly seen on them..

 

 

I averted my gaze and tried to remove his hands on my arms when he suddenly pulled me close to  his chest and hugged me tight..

 

 

"I miss you Dee, I miss us..I'm sorry.." he said almost brokenly while holding me tighter.

 

 

 

I was frozen on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter