BOM Intervention

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

DARA'S POV

 

FRIDAY has come...

 

My Favorite day of the week so far..

 

Why? 

 

I like the excitement and anticipation of the upcoming weekends..

 

This is the day when people at school are cheerful and making plans on how they will spend their weekends with their family or friends..

 

I guess that is why the term TGIF is created..

 

But today is different, I am not remotely closed in a cheerful mood..

 

I am somewhat having a heavy heart because of my conflicted feelings on the whole situation between Jiyong and me..

 

I can clearly see that he is living up on what he told me in the rooftop that he will make it up to me and prove to me how sorry he is..

 

But I just can’t pretend everything is ok now cause It’s not.. At least not for me, I am still hurt and confused..

 

So I have made up my mind and hold my stand at ignoring him for now which is, by the way, is proving me to be a very hard task to manage..

 

 

So  I woke up early on a Friday morning staring at the ceiling and find myself reminiscing what happened yesterday after the clinic incident.

 

Jiyong did not get any chance to get close and talk to me again yesterday all throughout the day after we got back from the clinic.. cause every time he will approach me, I pretend to be busy by talking to Tabi or gossiping with Bom..

 

 

After our last period, he offered to walk with me home like we used to but I suddenly grab Bom’s arms and tell him that we have someplace to go before going home so I can’t go with him.

 

 

Bom being Bom almost get us caught when he looks at me confusedly and was about to ask where are we going when I pinched her a little hard on her arms and widen my eyes at her hoping she will get what I mean..

 

After a few seconds, she finally got what I mean and pinched me back in my arms before turning to Jiyong and telling him that we indeed have someplace to go first..

 

 

I know Jiyong have noticed our actions and realized that I am just making an excuse to avoid him but he did not say anything..

 

He looks gently at me and I noticed the sadness that crossed his eyes but then he averted his gaze and looks at Bom reminding her to take care on the way home.. He smiled at us and waved goodbye before turning his back..

 

When Jiyong was far from us, Bom looked at me accusingly and dr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter