The First Friends

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dara's POV

 

I'm cursed, aren't I?

 

Just when I thought this day couldn't get any worst, I met that rude kid again!

 

 

And he is my classmate for goodness sake!! What did I do to deserve this?

I already feel that my school year here will be one hell of a ride.

 

 

And how dare he hold my waist like that although I somehow thank him for saving me and my precious face on hitting the floor. Still how can he be so arrogant about it?

 

He better not make fun of me again or I swear I will forget I'm a nice girl and give him a dose of his own medicine.

 

 While I’m in deep thought, I felt like someone is staring at me so I looked at my left side and notice that the girl who was eating a corn awhile ago is staring weirdly at me.

 

"Anyeong,dara park imnida. What's your name?" I said extending my right hand at her.

 

She beamed at me and pinched my cheeks. "IM BOM..you look so cute..I think we should be best friends. So, what do u say?"

 

I smiled at her and for the first time in this day I feel at ease. Maybe today is not that bad.

 

 

"I would love too.pretty girls like us should stick together no matter what. I always wanted to have an unnie since I’m the eldest in our family"

 

 

"Deal,I will be your unnie, since I think you are a little younger than me and smaller..kekeke If anyone bothers you, you can always call me, I will make sure they will regret even looking at my cute dongseng."

 

"Really unnie?? I will take your word for that.kekeke thank you I am a little shy around strangers so please bear with me, I really wanted to have good friends here and I think you will be the perfect choice." I sincerely said to her.

 

"Yaksok(i promise) Starting today you are my officially girl best friend. I will introduce you to my other friends at break time. We will have a lot of fun."

 

"Bom shi-please take it down a little, eating and gossiping in my class is not allowed and you are now influencing the new transfer..Please stop it now or I will send you to detention" our teacher said.

 

The whole class laughed at us and we just bow our heads due to embarrassment but when I looked at Bom she just give me a small smile and wink playfully at me making me smile too.

 

I think I just found my guardian angel and maybe this school year will not be so bad after all.

 

 

BOM's POV

 

 

 

 

 

I smell something fishy and no I'm not thinking about food.

 

 

 

Since the first period, I have noticed my naughty cousin stealing glances to the new girl while suppressing his giddy smile. Something is really up, I also notice the little interaction they have when DARA almost hit the floor. Seems like Jiyong knew her based on the looks and teases that he is throwing at her. It's pretty strange because as far as I know I'm the only girl he knows and he was always uncomfortable around girls thinking they will give him cooties.

 

 

 

So pardon me if I find this amusing, I think our baby boy has finally got his first crush.

 

 

 

Oh I can't wait to corner him during our break, nothing can escape my instinct.

 

 

 

In fairness, my cousin has a great taste the girl is so pretty and nice.. She has that fragile aura wherein you will want to protect her. And I think half of the boys in our class are already smitten st her, well the other

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter