The First Chance

Somewhere Between Lovers and Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyong's POV

 

It's been a week since the new girl was introduced in class and since then Bom Noona won't stop annoying the hell out of me.

 

 

She's been a pain in the long before but she just turned worst.

 

She keeps giving me weird smiles and teasing glances everytime she sees me especially when she is with Dara. It's like she knows something that I have been hiding from everyone.

 

 

so I tried my best to ignore her and I won't give her a chance to corner me alone.. After all I know exactly why she is acting like this. I think she have notice how I acted differently with that cute little girl she is calling her best friend now.

 

Speaking of her, I am also slowly getting frustrated cause she seems to be ignoring me. She was already close with almost all the kids in our group except me. They even called her Tokki! cause she looked like a rabbit, well definitely a cute one.

 

 

While me, I can't even have 5 seconds of time alone with her. I think the longest conversation we had was when she was formally introduced to us. I thought after that we will become closer but Bom Noona and the guys especially Seunghyun Hyung are always monopolizing her and It irritates me. She seems so comfortable with them while she becomes so awkward around me.

 

 

Do I stink or do I have bad breath? I don't think so.

 

So please help me understand why it looks like I don't exist to her at all.

 

 

 

I think Bom Noona is really feeding her lies and bad mouthing me to her.

 

That girl will surely get it from me one of this days.

 

"Kwon Jiyong?care to share with us what are you thinking, it seems that you are racking your brains out with that expression.. are you even listening to me? Our science teacher said loudly to get my attention.

 

 

 

"DEh, I'm Sorry Sir.. " I said while I stand up and bowed at him.

 

 

"So I was saying,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter